Damn music class

I'm on music IV and no matter how much I try I just can't do it. What score do you need for a pass?

What makes it more frustrating is half the time the controls for your left drumstick fail to register, I swapped controllers in case of a dodgy controller but no joy. Anyone else having this problem.

I'm on music IV and no matter how much I try I just can't do it. What score do you need for a pass?

i forget, but i recall being annoyed at how high you had to get it. it's like 80%. but if you think that's annoying, wait til music 5.

frankly, bio annoyed me more. what kind of BS is 100% or fail? every other class you can actually do reasonably and pass. bio has to be PERFECT.

What makes it more frustrating is half the time the controls for your left drumstick fail to register, I swapped controllers in case of a dodgy controller but no joy. Anyone else having this problem.

no. but it does take some getting used to, especially quick transitions.

dude music class, biology and chemistry are three of the easiest classes in the game....the hardest one is geography...i'm still on geography 1...tryin to put them flags where they belong...thats hard...but music is easy....and on music 4, i think you need a 81 or higher to pass...

chemistry's easy if you've done it before. music is easy once you get in the groove of it and figure out the controller timing.

but geography? that was very easy.

Art on the 360 does somehow seem a bit more tricky than the PS2 version for some reason

really? i thought they'd made it way easier. weird. maybe i just got better at it. lol.

I can't seem to pass music 3, only because when I try to do them both together, most of the time, they don't register it, even when I do it exactly, nothing happens, and it tells me I failed.

That's the problem I am having and it's pissing me off. I'm still stuck on Music 3 because of the controls not registering.

Geography difficult? The only tricky part of Geography for me was the second one with the US states, the others were really easy I found.

Art on the 360 does somehow seem a bit more tricky than the PS2 version for some reason

I have to disagree there. I found the art classes much easier on the 360 version.

This was the same as Shop. Once I got the hang of Biology it was okay, but Shop sucked, even if you do what it said it sometimes just failed you for no reason.

oh, no, you just need to get the hang of it, and then it's super easy. seriously. having played the game twice on the ps2 before playing it on the 360, i had very few problems getting it done, often nailing it on the first try. but it DID suck the first time, yes.

basically, it's just chemistry, only shorter and less complicated, and stays the same every time. but you have to learn how to move the sticks just right, or be doing it ahead of time.

I friggin' hated music class, I had the same problems when you have to hit left and right triggers at the same time not registering. I eventually, for music minigames, just signed out and signed back in using my Hori Fighting Stick. It has the triggers like regular buttons and I think it helped me a bit.

I friggin' hated music class, I had the same problems when you have to hit left and right triggers at the same time not registering. I eventually, for music minigames, just signed out and signed back in using my Hori Fighting Stick. It has the triggers like regular buttons and I think it helped me a bit.

They should've used the RB, LB buttons for the Music class. It would've made it easier. I think the problem is that the trigger takes a little bit more time to register because you have to pull it down.

I don't think I have failed music yet but I have noticed its lack of registering notes when I hit them correctly.

Having played the PS2 ver to death I can pretty much say shop seems to be a hell of alot more forgiving as far as hitting the turns with the left thumbstick.