Super negative feedback fighter

I dont know if its just me but everytime I play my beloved SSFT 2 HD remix and win a match I get negative feedback. It just takes the fun away dont get me wrong Iam no saint I did what I had too for a win with vega but we all have one character or another who makes us vomit with terror at the thought of winning a match with them . Bring back the love and also if you need to vent your frustrations this is the place otherwise I hope to see you out their in the almost idealic nirvanna I call xbox live.

TBH I dont know if Ive ever got neg feedback after playing a match. Where possible, I try and give good feedback myself if the match was particularly amazing. What I hate though is when people lose and quit out, its like come on! Just accept you lost! Only then do I give neg feedback.

i think the whole reputation thing is quite gay. I had a perfect rating, 100% preferred or did not rate you, until i played Duke 3D and the first death match i went in i had someone yell at me for being Aussie and then i got booted, i checked my rating and to my surprise i had Neg feedback, just 1 though. And since i started on SSF2T it's gotten a whole lot worse even though i never use the same move more that twice in a row (i have move spammers). i never give neg feedback but i will send you a message if you spam me.

It's the same old story, you only hear people bitch and complain about sh!t and never say anything good, thus i deem the Rep. system a big FAIL.

P.S. if you give me a good fight i will always let you know i had fun.

P.P.S. befriend good players and prefer them, it helps avoid the dregs of street fighter society.

P.p.s.S. http://www.shoryuken.com for decent players

http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/Retro+rage.gif

Dont think ive had any bad feedback from playing SSF2THDR...

But if someone quits on me when i can tell there only quitting bcos there losing. I give bad feedback.

But if i have had an amazingly close match i may give good feedback. Or if i come across the same guy a few times and if he fights fair he'll get good feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

I've played for a few hours between yesterday and today, and thought to myself. "Nah, they just have been unlucky" cause i've always sent or received the occasional "gg" after a good match...

I was on my way to finish off my opponent (he was dizzy and practically had no life left) when he disconnected and sent me an angry message afterwards.

I don't understand, everyone got their asses handed to them from time to time especillay on a game like this...

So you guys are saying. I just got the HD remix today. But you guys are saying if they are about to get beat they quit the match? Do we still get the win for it you know for are achievements like 100 wins??

I think it doesn't count.

It didn't happen to me but once or twice in fifty matches, so it's not that bad. But still, it's annoying.

Be a man and take it.

Edited by zarmartiaux

Agreed with Gears of war. I have a really bad feedback rating and perhaps only 1 time that I was bad repped was deserved. All the others are sore losers. I have had alot of good rep but people spam you. I guess that 75% of my bad rep is from gears of war.

Destroy the rep system it sucks. Or only be able to prefer people.

The whole rep system is broken, it just doesn't work. A lot of people hit Xbox Live just to rack up achievement points and the less challenge people can give them, the better.

The thing is, it's usually not about complaining towards you (although it can be sometimes), it's more about them wanting to avoid you because you're too good and how on earth will theyever win with characters like T.Hawk or Zangief that way?

Let's be honest here, don't we all have a bad reputation by now?

Edited by LetsWinWithTim
Forget to mention something :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah neg rep always comes in these types of games. I have a ridiculous amount of negative reputation through games like Halo 3, Gears of War 2, Soul Calibur IV and Super Turbo HD Remix. People are just amazingly sore when they lose and I can't count how many hate messages I have gotten after rounds ranging from calling me "cheap" to plain racist remarks.

I play to win though so I do not mind it too much bit some people really need to grow up

• 1 month later...

You don't play fighting games to win a popularity contest.

You play to "kick sand in the opponents face" ...period!

I know I'm not loved after I get a "W" or the opponent gets swept and they rematch you out of outrage. But after that 2nd bout I bet it takes the wind from their sails and are more cautious or afraid.:boxer

Remember, an angry opponent is an opponent who is about to break.

And a broken opponent is a opponent who avoids fighting you, Disconnects or exits to the dashboard to load up Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

what a joke this has become getting insults from 9 year old kids on left 4 dead for supposedly picking on them for being crap (your gonna pick on the guy who is the sat in a corner on his own if your the smoker!!) to being threatened some guy is gonna come round yer house and beat you up when he lives like 12000 miles away cos i got 2 perfects on sf4 with dan (ha) to rascist uninformed crap on gears and tiger woods even seems every time you "own" someone you get negative feedback!! not used my headset for ages as there is just no point anymore when a guy with 30g on streetfighter calls you a noob for nailing a cool gouken combo wtf??? can think of many more reasons for leaving the multiplayer achievements til the end!!!!!!!

Yeah, I went down to 84% pretty fast on my rap from this game. I received trash-talking when I didn't even have a mic plugged in, lol (I lose focus if I use it).

Anyway, if any of you wanna play with a mature player, please add me. We can also exchange positive rep, since I'll always give it to good sportsmen.

• 4 months later...

This kind of thing makes me hate the rep system.

I remember within my first week or so of using Xbox Live I was wittled down to about 65% positive all from playing Halo and Gears alone. I can't get over the amount of sore losers and whiners out there, I've even gotten things like disruptive or trash talk when I didn't even have a mic in, or getting unsporting just because I ended up killing the same player multiple times in the one match. This, all on top of the fact that my "quit earlys" are through the roof from my shitty connection always throwing me out of games.

This is why reading all this about SSF2THD is no surprise to me at all, and it's why I rarely play this game anymore, because negative feedback is going to bring my star rating so low that I'll get banned or something, when it's not even my fault (which is another stupid result of a large amount of negative rep). Nowadays I end up preferring almost everyone with the hope that they'll do the same for me, all so that my rep can stay high enough to filter out the undeserved negative ratings. Complete bollocks.

• 2 weeks later...

I can understand some people's grief. I think I speak for most people on this thread when I say that you have your good days and you have your bad days.

I have not yet got negative feedback but I do get it verbally.More specifically when I pick Blanka after I win people send me very "suggestive" messages and I just reply by wishing them well.

Did I mention that I don't exploit dizzies online?:) I think I'm the only person that does this.I'm hoping to make this a trend as being merciful has its ramifications.

But pople can't get irate over losing especially when they pick Akuma who is clearly a broken character.Don't you guys hate Noob Akuma players? :uzi: