last game you bought or (rented) just to get all the achievements

kingofthstrays

Like the name implies

There are alot of people who buy games just for their gamerscore they don’t buy games for the story or graphics they buy them just to hear that sound of a achievement pop up so what was a game you played just so you could get the full 1000+ gamerscore and didn't care about anything else in the game

note

no avatar or tmnt or any easy 1000 Games be creative

mine was the sabotuer forgive me if that not how to spell it but it was purely for the 1000 gamerscore

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I don't know if it's viable to put a game that I got purely for achievements but after actually playing the game failed completely in 1000 it.

Or is this thread only for those you've successfully got 1000, and your intention was the same.

Either way, Darksiders for me. I bought it because it looked easy enough but come to find out I'm enjoying myself, reminds me of Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. Still working on it now.

I have bought a bunch just to get the achievements but the most recent one was LOTR:Conquest. Especially when i found out that they would be shutting down the servers forever. I wanted to get all the achieves before i couldn't ever get them again.

Yeah I bought this one AFTER the servers were down, so now I have it maxed at 690 :mad:

I'm not sure what you're asking, because if you don't care about story etc you just care about gamerscore then its going to be the easy games like TMNT or The Sabatour =/

Yeah I just finished TMNT, but The Saboteur was bought just because I liked the look of it (still have to clean up some of my achievements on it).

No one is exactly going to go out and buy DJ Hero for the achievements are they, all songs on Expert :o :uzi:

I recently bought several cheap used games at gamestop just to get some achievements. I highly doubt I will achieve 1000 in any game, seeing as the games are 4 years old or older. I bought Madden 06, NBA Live 07, Tiger Woods 06, Sonic, XBL Arcade complilation, and a few others from $2-$6 a piece.

Yeah I just finished TMNT, but The Saboteur was bought just because I liked the look of it (still have to clean up some of my achievements on it).

No one is exactly going to go out and buy DJ Hero for the achievements are they, all songs on Expert :o :uzi:

Exactly, thats why I'm not sure why the TC added not Avatar/TMNT points, the very easy 1000G games you wouldn't pay attention to, they're to short/unbearable -.-

For me WET falls into this category, haven't finished it yet.

Also Assassin's Creed become this kinda sort of game for me when I plowed through it. The sad part was when I realize I didn't enjoyed the the story/game when I only was playing it with the achievement in the back of my head... :/

but i got the 1000/1000 ;)