Some guy's selling Halo 4 for $225

lid

*sigh*

Didn't even look for a second and I knew it was fake. Look at the bottom of the cover and you see white, where the idiot forgot to cut off.

ESRB is awfully close to the edge there, does not look professional whatsoever.

Top right of the cover looks tampered with. Someone had trouble fitting a bit of paper underneath some plastic.

http://speedcap.net/sharing/678/fee80dbfbac4ee0309966d29f34abdbb.png

>recently fired from 343

>I am just not a gamer

Edited by iBuzz7S

*sigh*

Didn't even look for a second and I knew it was fake. Look at the bottom of the cover and you see white, where the idiot forgot to cut off.

ESRB is awfully close to the edge there, does not look professional whatsoever.

Top right of the cover looks tampered with. Someone had trouble fitting a bit of paper underneath some plastic.

RP. Rating Pending. :wtf :nana

These.

/10char

Should have posted this in the halo 4 forum

or atleast the games section ...

anyway heres his excuse for sale which im sure you've all seen

I recently got fired from 343, so I want to make some money. I have 5 copies of Halo 4 that they left with me. I will sell them at $225 each. Just to warn you, you will get banned from Xbox Live if you launch the game while online

i wouldn't touch it with a barge pole - the game is out soon enough anyway - i know people will pay stupid amounts to get a game early but $225 each is ridiculous ... how do we not know that those boxes are empty ? the covers look printed off .. and they have no cellophane on them at all ...

probably a scam.

Edited by Akuza

Just noticed one of the boxes is a different shade of green too. Looks like the darker one is one of the older boxes and the 4 light ones are the newer, thinner plastic ones. Genius.

Also, looking at his other items, he's selling some PS2 games, some copies, and an original Xbox with games, some copies. Yea....blatant fakes.

I'm ashamed to live near this idiot. Does he really think he can get away with crap like this? That's not even the actual cover to the game, just go and look at Halo 4's x360a page and you'll see. I hope Kijiji has a report option. THis guy is getting one. 343 doesn't even operate in Canada.. complete and total fake, and anyone that does put down $225 on this deserves to have their money taken, because they clear'y don't have the intelligence required to have money.