NBA Live 06 "Online Win" unobtainable achievement. CLICK HERE

Forever Present

For everyone who doesn't know: EA shutdown the servers on NBA Live 06. This means that the achievement, "Online win" is no longer possible and is keeping players from completing the game. They can do this because they prefer to use their own servers instead of having Microsoft handle them. This isn't the first game they have done this with but apparentely after many people complained they turned the Fifa servers that were previously off back on. I'm going to be organizing something to communicate with ea so they will either patch the game to make the achievement obtainable in local play or so they will turn the servers back on. If you're interested in participating then reply here.

• Forever Present
  • Sabuc
  • Pedle Zelnip
  • Devliin
  • SmokenRocket
  • Boost King
  • Peanutbutter094
  • FlightOfIcarus
  • dvdfreak9689
  • wtp129
  • UnjustPigeon
  • xGameFreak6661x
  • Gunzblazzin2
  • GTR Andrew 96
  • The M16 Noob
  • ST Tony22
  • FroBoy11
  • I3laze A 50
  • OldWIKI TIC
  • TOWELIE07
  • Birky
  • zzjj
  • hammer x360a
  • YeWhoHasFaith
  • ultrarealism
  • OrphanMakrBebop
  • LOL USA R FAT
  • megamoviejohn
  • xX0neAndOnlyXx
  • Final Fantasy 7
  • zI Disturbed Iz
  • Greqo
  • spankynspronkle
  • Grizimus
  • zigs00
  • Dr Stein BR
  • MyBanned Tag 4U
  • Solidboner
  • Krueger x360a
  • matt338
  • Gotwald
  • OMEGA USMC
  • Albanianballa34
  • David2525
  • jorGe62990
  • Silent Kitten
  • jonesat

If you want your name taken off the list then message me. Please don't remain on the list if you don't intend on actually participating. This will take a small amount of effort on everyones part. Once I know a plan of action I will mention it in this thread and message everyone personally. It is VERY crucial that we get as many people on board as possible so if you do not have this achievement as of reading this. I highly suggest you reply and participate.

Edited by Forever Present

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic