X360A Car Club

mgorsi

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is there anyway we can all work on getting the Exclusive Taste and Ferrari Collector Achievements? Once we have all the cars we can gift them to each other and then just past them throughout the club and eventually just gift them back to the original owners.

That is a good idea but i find it hard to believe the original owners will get them back. There is always the one person that will screw it up for the rest of us :(

So is there anyway we can all work on getting the Exclusive Taste and Ferrari Collector Achievements? Once we have all the cars we can gift them to each other and then just past them throughout the club and eventually just gift them back to the original owners.

i think its more fun if you go for those by yourself, its a good challenge and if u really like the game, u will eventually get it. Unless ur just being forced to play b/c u want the achievements.

Yo guys.

SectarianOrigin just made an awesome logo for our club. Go check out storefront, search for vinyl group- search X360A or his gt- SectarianOrigin.

big thanks to him, he put lots of time in it. it looks sickk

Thanks, gorsi. I was just going to post this myself. Just like he said guys, check out my storefront. Hope you like them.

i think its more fun if you go for those by yourself, its a good challenge and if u really like the game, u will eventually get it. Unless ur just being forced to play b/c u want the achievements.

I agree, but right now I am not playing Career mode because I want to buy a copy of Forza 3 so I can import a save file. I would just like to get the Achievements now and not worry about getting them later on.

Yo guys.

SectarianOrigin just made an awesome logo for our club. Go check out storefront, search for vinyl group- search X360A or his gt- SectarianOrigin.

big thanks to him, he put lots of time in it. it looks sickk

Look forward to seeing this. Anyway someone can take a photo of this vinyl group on their favorite car?

Just like he said guys, check out my storefront. Hope you like them.

Sure do, great job.

Ok so you can only use it for a test drive then? But better than nothing I guess ;).

I can't even test drive the John Cooper Works Clubman (Mini) and 1 Series M Coupe (BMW) from the club garage. I guess these are pre order cars I don't own myself.