Achievement Guide

PhoenixRising17

I know this is a stupid quesiton, but do ghosts slip you up when you're running with them on?

I've been playing edge on time trial and every single time i slip up after the first wall run jump. Like, my character stops for a second and then get's back to moving... it's killing me.

Yes

you can bump into ghosts and they can mess you up..

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Yes thanks for the guide, it was most helpful.

But I'm still having great difficulty executing the recommended steps for the Aaannnd Safe! achievement.

I am not sure, but do we need to execute it as a continuous run from the 2nd checkpoint? Or can we start from the yellow-platform near the barbed-wire fence? Reason is, everytime I've tried to attempt this was from the yellow-platform's edge and was wondering if I am failing because I don't have enough momentum?

Or is there any other location other than the one in Playground #2?

Any help or suggestion would be much appreciated. Thanks.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Why would they make achievements you can only earn through glitching a lot ? That's ridiculous.

I guess I'll leave this game sitting at 815:gsicon:... It was really fun although some parts got quite frustrating (especially on hard) and I should leave it that way. If I try to get the speedruns (the stars shouldn't be too much hustle) I'll end up hating the game and never touching the second and that would be a shame :p

• 1 year later...

This game could get really hard for me. The speedruns were frustrating, and I think I only have a bit over 800:gsicon: for this game still. I never played the DLC, and I haven't played the game itself in around two to three years, I think. It was a very, very, unique game, and I enjoyed almost everything about it, save for the achievements.

• 3 months later...