Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking to run through the co-op missions today, as well as a partner to make the run through all the hideouts in one session achievement go a little faster.

I'd also like to run through the horse racing achievements today, as well as any other ones I or anybody else that can play needs.

I'll be around all day, though possibly not paying attention to my Xbox constantly, so try posting here and adding me on Live. GT: pitfallharry219

*ON THE 31ST OF JUNE 9PM GMT.*

Looking for 5 members for the Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace achievement. My gamertag is = Req KG and im looking to complete it by the end of this week. There is a efficient method to get it. It takes around 20-30 minutes per person to complete.

READ: If anyone also need the Compulsive Liar achievement we can boost that afterwards. Message me on xbox live and I will repost the group with your name.

Once we have the group I will arrange a time that works for all of us.

Gamertag : Req KG

Group:

1. Req KG

2. FULL

3. FULL

4. FULL

5. FULL

6. OPEN

One slot left for the 31st of June. Please message me on xbox live if you are avaliable at this time and want to boost these achievements. Once this post is marked closed please dont message.

Edited by ViperZ

Warning everyone on this thread the Read Dead Redemption servers got hacked on Xbox 360 by a hacking group on seven sins, so they are very glitchy and contain severe bugs. Any achievement needed in public matches will be unobtainable at this moment. I recommend everyone to wait till the server bug is fixed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Found a session listed on this site. I'm a late comer with 1 day left until the event. I hope I get accepted and accomplish a lot. I doubt I will get them all. Will most likely be looking for more help boosting achievements.

Gamer Tag is exactly the same as my username here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I need some of the multiplayer achievements. Would be willing to help out in return. The only problem is that I don't have an Xbox 360 mic or anything, so I'd probably be relying on Skype voice or typing via keyboard chat by my laptop. My gamertag is GloryReborn94 if you're interested, and I'm in the UK timezone.