First bonus level?

Sickened 88

The way i did it was to get all 3 blocks, 1 standard block and one expander to reach the button, and another standard block to put on the side of the moving block, so you can stand on that and hit the button and get around the green blocks in your way. This is the only level that gave me trouble really.

Edited by Southernmade

I still can't get it, I don't get this damn bonus level......:mad::mad::mad:

can you be more descriptive about placing the final block to move 'around' the green blocks ???

It will be easier to call ilo and milo red and blue for this description so you know who i'm talking about. I did not switch viewing angles for this description to try to make understanding easier.

ilo = red

milo = blue

Summer Mind

1. Switch to blue and walk down and grab the expander block. Go back 5 blocks and use the extender on the right to get the standard block. Then put the standard block on the left to where red can get it.

2. Switch to red and place the standard to the right where the button is.

4. Switch to blue and grab the extender and hand it to red.

5. Switch to red and use the extender on the left, go across. Grab the extender again, follow the direction changers and use the extender. Grab the standard block at the end, go across the extender, put the standard to the side and grab the extender and place it so you can get back where you started. Then grab the standard block you just put to the side and place it where blue can get it. Grab the extender and put it on the other side on the standard block to reach the switch. Step on the switch to move the block on the end.

6. Switch to blue. Grab the standard block and go down to the block that the switch brought over. Put the standard block on the left and stand on it.

7. Switch to red and step off and back on the switch to activate it. This will send blue to the other side.

8. Switch to blue and follow the direction changers and grab the standard block and stand on the block that moves.

9. Switch back to red and go meet blue, level done!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...