-Added locked/unlocked livery sorting

Map improvements

-Added globe icon to Main Menu for region selection

-Adjusted map displays for areas with high airport concentration

-Added region-based filtering for Aerocaches

Improved error reporting

-Added features which allow for more robust error reports from end users

New UI Features

-Added “Glance” command; when R key is pressed and held, allows player to look toward the closest Point of Interest Marker

New Environment Features and Improvements

-Added two new weather themes: Heavy Weather and Mixed Weather

-Added new in-cloud effects

-Adjusted coloration of clouds at higher densities to be more realistic

-Adjusted cloud randomization

BUG FIXES:

Reduced load times across the board

Adjusted “Skip to Waypoint” feature: players no longer spawn

inside intervening terrain pieces

Fixed issues with double-byte languages (Korean, Japanese & Chinese)

-Fixed issue causing in-cockpit tooltips to display incorrectly

-Fixed issue preventing planes from appearing in Hangar after selecting a job from the Job Board

Fixed graphics issues

-Fixed issues in fog layer and cirrus cloud rendering

-Adjusted reflections to be more realistic (no more giant plane reflections)

-Fixed vegetation flickering issues

-Fixed banyan tree rendering

-Fixed crash that occurred for some users when changing graphics settings during cut scenes

-Improved in-flight terrain textures for users with Vertical Sync enabled

Addressed multiple Games for Windows – LIVE related issues which can cause Microsoft Flight to crash

Addressed multiple issues causing Windows Vista users to experience a crash after completing a mission or challenge

Fixed multiplayer issues

-Reduced bandwidth consumed during multiplayer sessions

-Fixed error experienced by final users to join multiplayer sessions

-Fixed multiple crashes that occur during multiplayer sessions

-Reduced choppiness in rendering other users’ planes during multiplayer

Patch 2

2nd patch now available to fix the problems caused by the first one including aerocaches not saving, more details to follow including how to get the ones we missed

Patch 1

XP Grinder Achievement Fixed

• All users who have reached the 500,000 XP required will be awarded this achievement upon next log-in after update.
  • Additional achievements now awarding properly if user is Level 20 rather than upon the following log-in.

Control and Gameplay Updates

• Decreased the amount of trim with each button press on controllers and joysticks; it should be much easier to fine tune glide slope and flight path.
  • Improved the ability to make small adjustments in flight with joystick and Xbox Controllers through non-linear mapping.
  • Multiplayer host changing weather will no longer affect other users in missions that have specific weather settings.
  • Crashing the aircraft while in the cinematic camera no longer causes random effects.

Stability Fixes

• Crash when using ALT+TAB during sign-in.
  • Crash when signing in during intro video.
  • Game became unresponsive if network connectivity lost.
  • Crash when changing GFWL presence info.

UI Fixes

• P-51 name now shows properly in German.
  • Aircraft and Region description text now show in the installed language of the game regardless of LIVE profile language settings.
  • Name of different aircraft variations now displays properly.
  • In-game DLC offer information downloads and appears much faster.
  • Added appropriate ratings for CERO and GRB.

Graphics and Settings

• Game will now better adjust and set the default graphic settings on high-end PCs.
  • Users can now override settings in Flight.cfg by setting Custom=1 under section [Configuration].

Edited by Caramel Cardinal

still haven't unlocked Princely Cargo properly, anyone found a workaround to get it?

Won't unlock for me either.

Correction i just logged in after the update got the xp grinder achievement/princely cargo and Maui bound.

Edited by Maca0716

Won't unlock for me either.

Correction i just logged in after the update got the xp grinder achievement/princely cargo and Maui bound.

A lot of achievements didn't unlock for me when I should have unlocked them, but following the guide on this forum about deleting the achievement cache gave me them the next time I booted the game. Having said that however i had no problem with Maui Bound or Princely Cargo.

And YEAH XP Grinder baby! Still confused as to why there are still 2 "XP Grinder" achievements. But at least they FINALLY patched it.

XP Grinder unlocked for me. Yay! TA and Xbox.com only have one XP Grinder achievement, but when I hit the guide button while playing Flight, it lists two. Weird.

it's had for a while, i assume it's the reason it glitched, i wouldn't worry about it, the xbox.com one is the only one that matters and thats working now :D

I noticed they reduced the sensitivity of the Xbox 360 controller with the patch. The throttle doesn't go from 0 to 100% in half a second, haha.

EDIT: "Multiplayer host changing weather will no longer affect other users in missions that have specific weather settings." Glad I did those landing missions in the fog before they fixed it.

Edited by xhunterrrr

I noticed they reduced the sensitivity of the Xbox 360 controller with the patch. The throttle doesn't go from 0 to 100% in half a second, haha.

EDIT: "Multiplayer host changing weather will no longer affect other users in missions that have specific weather settings." Glad I did those landing missions in the fog before they fixed it.

yeah, to be fair though you hitting F12 works just aswell though for removing fog :D

• 2 weeks later...
yeah, it appears so. I only get the first date change one to count..then the others just stop counting

Damn! Would've been awesome to use.

EDIT: Semi-unrelated, but is there a way to check total DAILY aerocaches collected? I can only find total aerocaches and the little counter that pops up stopped after 10.

Edited by xhunterrrr

Damn! Would've been awesome to use.

EDIT: Semi-unrelated, but is there a way to check total DAILY aerocaches collected? I can only find total aerocaches and the little counter that pops up stopped after 10.

I usually take my total aerocaches - regular ones to figure out how many are daily.

• 2 months later...
Is there any more info about the Alaska? Will there be any free content? New achievements, maybe?

don't know about achievements yet

but fairly certain there won't be free content since it's not in the style of the game when the original was free but hey you never know we got the mustang for free now so there may be some

the'll also be new challanges, such as landing and gold rush and a basic version of the Carbon Cub thrown in, shame it won't have a cockpit but hey