queen of the hill

JolietsBest815

Did this twice now and still no cheevo any one got any advice??

Play on easy, use the x x x combo, nothing else, make sure to put a purple and a purple or a blue and purple NO REDS NO YELLOWS! pop the cooldown everytime its finished, should take no effort just hit x and a to dodge

I assume you are completing it, but the achievement is not popping... like Lollipopper said, with a bit more clarity.

Delete all your combos right at the start of the Leaking Brain section (I would do it right when she says home sweet home), make xxx and yxyxy combos filled with nothing but cooldown and chain pressens with chains at the end of the combos (purple and blue, leaving power and regen out of any combo completely so you don't hit it by accident), the achievement is for not using power pressens or regen pressens (the abilities that you actually put into the combo) you can use Fury and DOS as much as you want, and with nothing but cooldown pressens in your combos, you should be in fury almost the whole time, making it really easy. I believe if you die you have to restart the section, but you will have full health, making this pretty easy if you are low going into this section.

that makes it a lot harder lol, when you can pretty much stay in fury mode and keep them stunned with DOS S-pressens it took me about 15 seconds for the first wave, then about 30 seconds for the second wave... the spammer makes it much harder than it needs to be. just build cooldown-chain combos and leave the other pressens out of any combo

ok, I see your point, but to be perfectly honest, if you can't beat a handful of regular leapers by this level without dying using melee and evasion, might as well stop playing, cause you are going to have a lot of trouble later in the game on hard.

and by "you" I mean a general term for "the player" not "you" person I replied to.

I assume you are completing it, but the achievement is not popping... like Lollipopper said, with a bit more clarity.

Delete all your combos right at the start of the Leaking Brain section (I would do it right when she says home sweet home), make xxx and yxyxy combos filled with nothing but cooldown and chain pressens with chains at the end of the combos (purple and blue, leaving power and regen out of any combo completely so you don't hit it by accident), the achievement is for not using power pressens or regen pressens (the abilities that you actually put into the combo) you can use Fury and DOS as much as you want, and with nothing but cooldown pressens in your combos, you should be in fury almost the whole time, making it really easy. I believe if you die you have to restart the section, but you will have full health, making this pretty easy if you are low going into this section.

thanks for that little info about deleting the other combos, once that was done I got it on my first shot thanks again bro :)

Happned to me too... Disabled all my combos except the X, X, X one, and then added a Cooldown and Chain Pressen to that combo... Didn't use anything else except Fury.

No achievement. :'(

Only thing I can think of is that I died partway through (after getting the Junkshot). This then put me back to the point when I acquired the Junkshot from Tommy, does that screw up the achievement? Maybe you are OK to die before getting the Junkshot (so you would start the whole section again) but if you die after then you respawn halfway through and it cant figure it out?

Obviously Im now past that part now - so I guess will have to reload the level at some point.

I deleted all my pressens and only had blue and purple. Used this fight to finish off my achievement for knocking them off edges. Still did not pop. Did die once because I didn't notice the timer and it started me over right at that same point where I had to use the Junk Bolt.

Guessing dying could have voided the achievement like the above comment.