Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slightly dissapointed to be honest - some the acheivements even have the same pics as '09! Not looking forward to 'Ton up' as playin online can be a right ball ache!

But, the manager mode acheivements look sweet, especially 'climbing the ladder', 'phoenix from the ashes' and 'limited resources'. Like the idea of starting from a lower league and building up!

OK list, I personally like the 100 online ranked matches achievement. However I am a bit upset to see "download ....... from EA SPORTS FOOTBALL WORLD". As I do not know my password for my 'linked account' and every time I try and send it to my account, I never get an email! So that is 2 achievements I won't be able to get! AWESOME!

Anyone know if by changing my windows live ID/password on the dashboard, would that also change the linked email account to EA SPORTS WORLD?

OK list, I personally like the 100 online ranked matches achievement. However I am a bit upset to see "download ....... from EA SPORTS FOOTBALL WORLD". As I do not know my password for my 'linked account' and every time I try and send it to my account, I never get an email! So that is 2 achievements I won't be able to get! AWESOME!

Anyone know if by changing my windows live ID/password on the dashboard, would that also change the linked email account to EA SPORTS WORLD?

mate good news!!! on the fifa 10 DEMO it shows what you can do on xbox live options, and it says "Change linked account" just change that and there you do, you can have 2 achievements just get changing it ;)

EA just lost at least 1 purchase from me...

These Achievements are cack.. What a waste of time...

Stupid online grinding is NOT FUN and Online Achievements (As Voted On Here) are the Devils Spawn!! Get it through your thick heads...

I just read these again and well I ain't buying the game, they suck!

Will save my money for MW2 and AC2

I honestly can't understand why you're passing up the football game of the gaming generation because of the achievements? Of which you'll get the majority just by fucking about in the odd match...

Most certainly your loss.

Liking the achievements so far, seem good and not really new in comparison to FIFA 09. Also, I am so glad they decided to add more achievements in terms of manager mode as it gives it more meaning and makes it more fun to play. I think it will be a moderate 1000G, but I play it for so much more than that anyway.