Difficulty Rating

What should the difficulty rating be to achieve 1,000 GS?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What should the difficulty rating be to achieve 1,000 GS?

I am writing a guide/roadmap for this game and should be completing it in the next few days. For the roadmap I wanted to take a poll on how difficult you thought this game was to get a full 1,000 points. I know not many people play this game, but I at least wanted to make an attempt to get the communities input.

I rated it a 4. I think the game is easy once you get used to the controls. I was originally going to rate it a 3, but added a point due to the lack of online community. You basically need a boosting partner as nobody plays this online.

Rated it a 3, easy if you have a boosting partner for the online, only hard bits are 2 of the shaun white challenges for the 50G achivement & the boring grind for the secret challenges (still doing now)

get the guide up asap even if its not done, then others can contribute lessening the amount you have to do

Rated it a 3, easy if you have a boosting partner for the online, only hard bits are 2 of the shaun white challenges for the 50G achivement & the boring grind for the secret challenges (still doing now)

get the guide up asap even if its not done, then others can contribute lessening the amount you have to do

I have a rough draft of the single player achievements, and took notes while boosting the mp achievements last night. The only thing I am not inlcluding in the guide is a collectible guide for the secret packrat achievement. I dont have a capture card so it is difficult. It is also pretty easy to find all the arrows in the game. I think I am going to keep the rating at a 3. The game was pretty easy and fairly short. For time I am going to put it at 10-15 hours. I have seen others saying it can be done in 8. The only way I could come close to 8 hours is if I started over right now, and new exactly how to do everything. The only way I could see anybody doing it on their first try in 8 hours is if they have a video collectible guide, and that would still be cutting it close.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
is anyone going to make a collectable guide for this game. dude says its easy to find all of the arrows and whatever, bull shit if it is.

Look forward to a guide, good luck

There is no collectible guide which is why I rated this one a 6 cos some of them were really well hidden.

I already uploaded 3 parts on my YouTube channel, but I still need to edit & upload the Ministry Quarter & Rising Island. They are coming soon though.

Maybe you can already subscribe? You will be notified by mail if I upload another video then.

http://www.youtube.com/MCoreBE

The current playlist for the Shaun White guide is found on the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...ature=view_all

I already finished creating a guide for the treasure chests (you can find it in B0B's guide), but the quality of the video's is kinda poor.

--

I rated the game a 7, since the online community is dead & the collectibles aren't that easy to find. Also (when you are new to the game), the Shaping-thingy's could be quite difficult when you gain control to get everywhere with your rails. It's a fun game, completed it 3 times now (one time for my Gamerscore, two times to create the guides since I always started a new career with a regular x360 profile).