Achievements not unlocking!

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well a couple of my Done. Unlocking... ones came through, but still no achievement for completing CE on easy. In game tracker says 10/10, can't even see it on the achievement app, I assume it's somewhere in the locked list.

Just deleted my save and re-synced, now Greenhorn is back at the top of the locked list still saying Done! Unlocking

Real annoying

Edited by Matictac

It's... weird. On the console sometimes it'll show 4 or 5 as completed and other times show 11 or 12. What's your gamertag? I can check for you on smartglass.

Thanks man I appreciate that! My gamertag is "Dooby UK" like my user here, add me if you like as I will be wanting to Co-Op a lot of achievements down the line if you're wanting a 2nd/3rd/4th player?

It's just the Assassin skull that doesn't seem to unlock at all, it doesn't even say "Done! Unlocking" whereas all the others that do, are slowly but surely unlocking each time I turn my Xbox One on. Has yours unlocked?

I unlocked 6 achieves in the "down time" a couple days ago, 1 for CoD and 5 for Halo. Yesterday I checked and my CoD one came through (I didn't put CoD back in to play).

I had the 100 jackals and 100 elites pop when I killed one more of each enemy. The last three were all from halo CEA: the terminal on level 3, completing level 3, and completing level 3 with 4 sniper bullets left.

When I turned my xbox on last night the terminal achieve had come through.

Just wanted to reassure everyone to keep checking as they do come through eventually even though you may not see them pop.

Edit: I should also mention that I have had no issues since when unlocking any achieves for any game, multiplayer or single player.

Cheers

Edited by Mautius

The ones Im missing havent unlocked and have no disappeared from the lists all together, completed missions arent saving on the in game stats either despite having achievements for those levels

Go down your lockes list one by one, you'll eventually find another section called "Other", thats probably where you'll find your achievement, as well as a bunch of others with progress.

I'm in the same boat. I've gotten the first 3 skulls several times. Completed Pillar of Autumn on legendary without a health kit or overshield in coop twice. Nothing. 100% on smartglass. Now we just wait it out.

What's weird is I got those achievements to pop no problem. But I also got the "He's unstoppable" for not losing health, yet I killed myself multiple times in co-op to avoid picking up a health pack accidently.

Probably should've just posted my problem here instead of a new thread.. But I've beaten the par scores for every mission in halo 3 so far, yet Sierra 117 and the storm have percentiles in the 80's despite me clearing them with a friend with 5,000 points to spare. Da fuq.

I also cleared the first group in truth and reconciliation, it has the bar full in the achievement, but a padlock is on it.

Edited by DMichaels86

I got two of my achievements today (could have been yesterday too, but I didn't check) that weren't unlocking when LIVE was having problems - killing 100 Jackals and completing "Halo" in Halo: CE without entering a vehicle, but the achievement for completing the level "Halo" still has "Done! Unlocking..." on it and hasn't officially popped yet. Hopefully it will unlock in another day or two.

Same here. I'll check in periodically to see if they've gotten they're shit together with the achievements, but otherwise I have no intention of playing any of the campaigns or multiplayer until they get this crap sorted out.

The achievements are working now I unlocked a bunch yesterday and today. I think most of the problem is achievements that were completed when microsoft was having problems and still say "done! unlocking..." although I just checked my achievements and about half of those ones I had gotten that were unlocking have unlocked(skulls and terminals) at some point today. The other half that haven't are for completing missions.

The achievements are working now I unlocked a bunch yesterday and today. I think most of the problem is achievements that were completed when microsoft was having problems and still say "done! unlocking..." although I just checked my achievements and about half of those ones I had gotten that were unlocking have unlocked(skulls and terminals) at some point today. The other half that haven't are for completing missions.

That's the problem, the achievement for completing "assault on the control room" hasn't popped, but it says that it's done and it's unlocking. The game also says that I've completed the level "the library", even though I only played the level for about 5 minutes before saving and quitting. Also, why the fuck do they have servers for achievements? Aren't the achievements supposed to be on the disk, or has this always been the case with achievements even on the xbox 360?:confused:

That's not my problem, as far as I know I have no achievements that say unlocking.

How am I to unlock the achievement for completing campaign? In game they say they have all been completed, yet on achievement tracker it says 9/10. I'm not playing the original halo campaign over and over hoping to unlock it. I have completed the game probably close to a hundred times in the past, I got a little kick out of blasting through it again after so long but that was it.

I am bored with the tired same old story I do not ever want to have to play it again yet because a game was released before being properly complete, i may have to if i want my achievements.

They want to get tho crap sorted pronto, or I'm just taking the game back. I don't care enough about achievements that much anymore, not enough to make gamng not fun.

Edited by BluWolve

Thanks man I appreciate that! My gamertag is "Dooby UK" like my user here, add me if you like as I will be wanting to Co-Op a lot of achievements down the line if you're wanting a 2nd/3rd/4th player?

It's just the Assassin skull that doesn't seem to unlock at all, it doesn't even say "Done! Unlocking" whereas all the others that do, are slowly but surely unlocking each time I turn my Xbox One on. Has yours unlocked?

It's not letting me look at your achievements. I had about 7 of mine unlock today. A few more are still stuck in limbo.

We can play if you'd like. I'm in California so time zones might be hard to balance.

That's not my problem, as far as I know I have no achievements that say unlocking.

How am I to unlock the achievement for completing campaign? In game they say they have all been completed, yet on achievement tracker it says 9/10. I'm not playing the original halo campaign over and over hoping to unlock it. I have completed the game probably close to a hundred times in the past, I got a little kick out of blasting through it again after so long but that was it.

I am bored with the tired same old story I do not ever want to have to play it again yet because a game was released before being properly complete, i may have to if i want my achievements.

They want to get tho crap sorted pronto, or I'm just taking the game back. I don't care enough about achievements that much anymore, not enough to make gamng not fun.

hang on...... you care enough for the tiny bit for that one achieve, but not about the other 449 achieves? I mean, you either care or you don't but don't pretend one achieve not unlocking makes you want to leave a 4500GS gap....

hang on...... you care enough for the tiny bit for that one achieve, but not about the other 449 achieves? I mean, you either care or you don't but don't pretend one achieve not unlocking makes you want to leave a 4500GS gap....

Let me clarify. I care enough about achievements to be pissed off when one glitches, but not enough to do something I consider to be a boring waste of time twice. Onnce maybe, but not twice. I used to, just not anymore.

Strange but I've not had any problems with achievements so far. All the ones I've expected to unlock have all done so. Had a quick blast last night and completed the 3rd mission on Halo CE and unlocked 4 achievements then had a quick go of MP and unlocked another 2.

Hope this is sorted for others but for me everythings fine.

Mine are still at "Done! Unlocking..." and have been since Tuesday :(

Xbox Support said they are looking into it. I've already redone the specific chapters to try and pop the achievements that way, but that was a couple of days ago.

I could just run through one of the levels again on casual now that people are having some more luck and if that pops the achievement for that stage then I can do the same for the others.

I had primarily kill-related, skull, and terminal achievements pop up on random occasions after they should have unlocked. I'm still waiting on 12 others, mostly the ones for completing various missions or challenges in Halo CE. I'm actually pretty happy with the run I did; assuming those 12 unlock, I'll have unlocked a total of 186 achievements in one sitting (played through the Master Chief Saga playlist with a friend and tried a bit of multiplayer the morning it was released; spent probably 20 hours straight). I've got three Assassin's Creed titles to work on, so I'm happy to leave the Chief for a bit and see if anything else pops or gets fixed.

That said, it's really frustrating to see that so many problems have hit almost every single release this month. XS