"How Do I ...?" Thread

SengIV

This "game" is going to take some skill to get 100% of the achievements. It's going to take a LOT of skill to create really cool games. Some of us may know how to do cooler things and therefore we could help out here.

I figured this thread could be tutorials on how to do certain things, how to create specific "brains" and lines of Kode, etc.

I'm trying to create a sidekick that will follow me around and attack enemies. I've been working on the brain for hours and can't figure it out. Trying to find any kind of Kode that would help me lol.

How do u make a model from complete scratch? Like how someine made a pokemon ETC.... ETC....

im really having my doubts that u can make anything, especially looking at what others have made. They all seem similar to a degree. I guess becuz theres only so much code and art...

They really jip on the tutorials... I thought there'd be a ton. The leave ya hanging..

I just went over it in the tutorial but it doesn't seem to be working the way I want it to. In my game "Fish Shot" I want the stone heart to be destroyed after being hit, then text saying "winner!" to come up, then fade out to gameover.

But I can never get all the to work in sequence without something breaking. Can anyone help?