Where's my "home"?

SoPoF

Does this get unlocked a bit later in the game? All I have on the map are the weapons vendor, the amps dude and a little tower symbol which according to the legend should be my "base", but there's nothing to interact with ecxept the two guys I mentioned.

Once you are a few missions into the game, you find a bunch of college kids hanging out in a children's restaurant. Here (and then at the main base) you will find a woman that will sell you new clothes. While talking with her you will also have the option to change everything about your appearance.

Does this get unlocked a bit later in the game? All I have on the map are the weapons vendor, the amps dude and a little tower symbol which according to the legend should be my "base", but there's nothing to interact with ecxept the two guys I mentioned.

Play about 30 more mins into it and Clarissa will show up and you'll be able to change clothes.

Once you are a few missions into the game, you find a bunch of college kids hanging out in a children's restaurant. Here (and then at the main base) you will find a woman that will sell you new clothes. While talking with her you will also have the option to change everything about your appearance.

^ This ^