Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2014, 08:33 PM   #15241
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear2face View Post
Sounds like a plan. Part of the reason I posted here was to see what you and Pender thought.

Thanks bro. Checks in the mail.
Obviously, I am not a doctor, so if you see a primary care physician, follow what they suggest. And I am certainly not functioning as any sort of healthcare provider at this time. This is merely from personal experience. Alternating ibuprofen and acetaminophen is what I was told to do by an ER doc when I had neck pain that was a 8 out of 10 on the pain scale. It worked quite well after a couple of doses of each. If you have any sort of liver, kidney, or stomach issues, though, I would be careful.

Another helpful hint given to me by my PCP for ibuprofen dosing is 200 every 2 hours, 400 every 4 hours, 600 every 6 hours, and 800 every 8 hours. I believe the max dose per day for both drugs is 3200mg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
This could definitely help. My mum has a lot of problems with her feet. She has arch supports and such.

Maybe try this?

Well, I just want to have a good time, Dr Hunter. What can you prescribe me?
For a good time, call 867-5309. Ask for Jenny.
Old 08-15-2014, 08:34 PM   #15242
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Minty   Community Gaming - Silver   5,000 Posts   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
For a good time, call 867-5309. Ask for Jenny.
Nope! Tried that and DIDN'T have a good time!

Old 08-15-2014, 08:54 PM   #15243
troy0891

Send a message via Skype™ to troy0891

Bungling Ninja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   x360a Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...d.php?t=585849
And check the GreenBook for abandoned works you may be able to lend a hand on
My Blog
Closed Thread