New Town Guide

This is my first guide i thought it would be ok for the people who needed help on getting all the studs on the New Town concidering this is a easy 1 gold block.

1. Get Force Pull

2. Have A Jedi with you

3. Use Force Pull to destroy Gonk Droids for studs(works even with Super Gonk on)

4. Use Force on almost every object before destroying it with Lightsaber, etc.

5. Build that box around the boat and push it in the water, get in it and go after the studs

6. Build the LEGO letters

7. And mess around at the church (save the cat, ring the bell, open the Dark Side door, and make all the flowers pop up)

8. Destroy everything else

Using the exploding blaster bolts with Jango or Bobba Fett really helps.

Hope the guide helped

Edited by Grre

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

ditto, stuck @ 999,930!!!! c'mon 70 can't be that impossible to find!!!!???

First off, have to say thanks to various guides including this one, didn't know I could kill the gonks but had to use a power brick, they all came in very very useful. Also didn't know I could kill the ducks which is what got me to the 999,930 in the first place.

edit: okay let me say that this town sucks. I didn't have force pull on the first time through getting 999,930....so missed out on the gonks for the last 70 points!! Which completely sucks but okay it's a kids game I play with my nephew, can't be impossible right?

Sure it can! I left my so-close mission behind, turned on force pull, went back in and did everything exactly the same. Only got 943,000-ish.... WTF!!?!?! Are the stud numbers randomly assigned? Or did the AI Player Two stash some in his hollow chest cavity?

I used force on everything possible before destroying, shot, slashed and devastated everything else, drove all the vehicles I could for stud paths, road that stupid raised track car, drove the boat, scored a basket, spelled GOLE/LEGO with a 2nd controller and more....the whole shebang.

I even killed those cute little ducks....poor bastards.

How does it go from a near-million to over 50k short....this level is stupid and it's the last gold brick I need. GAH!!! I got so close before I can only assume the studs assigned to each object in the level is not consistent. Will play something else until I feel like being stumped by a kids game again and hope for the best LOL!!!

edit2: finally got it, while doing the absolutely very last thing I could have done and saved for last, spelling LEGO...yeesh. Hard earned 60 pts!

Edited by Opiate42
add