Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for a group of players to do the co-op story achievement on insane. I am free over all the weekend so I am pretty diverse for time. Send me a friends request with a message so I know its not a random add.

GT: Claszic

Looking for a group of players to do ALL horde acheievements, this includes DLC. add me if you are willing to help with any. I am free over the whole weekend so I am pretty diverse for times. send me a friends request with a message so I know it is not a random add.

GT: Claszic

Ok I'm sick of this now. I only have a limited amount of time during the day when I can play. Have the decency to put when your available so I'm not sat waiting for accepted requests to come online or just outright reject me because you already have the boost able achievements. I sent you a message saying where I found your GT and what it was about and you don't leave a message on here saying sorry already got it or reply back? That's just not good manners and I'm almost tempted to give you negative feedback. A simple no would be suffice

Hi guys,

I'm looking for 3 people to join me, or I can join anyone for the Gears 3 campaign.

I'm looking to start from the very beginning, and also I have some useful mutators for arcade mode (achievement can be unlocked in arcade whilst using mutators).

If anyone wants to join me or can allow me to join you, please reply here or on xbox.

My GamerTag is: MikeCOYS

My timezone is BST (England time).

PS: I do not have a headset as I lost it, but I do have Skype or viber, or line on my phone. Also, I can play all day :)

Please join TrueAchievement Session to see status of game session: http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=341194

Thanks. :drunk

UPDATE: 3 people (including me) have joined already, we need one more player. Please join (above link).

Edited by DevilMaster18
updated session (3 player now)