Beach Bum Pack Released

Ham Woopan

It's out now. You'll have to update the game and download the 33mb pack. The three vehicles can be bought at southernsanandreassuperautos.com and are completely free as well as the Speeder at Docktease.com. One nice update is that they added pictures for every vehicle available to buy. No more empty stock images.

It's out now. You'll have to update the game and download the 33mb pack. The three vehicles can be bought at southernsanandreassuperautos.com and are completely free as well as the Speeder at Docktease.com. One nice update is that they added pictures for every vehicle available to buy. No more empty stock images.

Thanks for the heads up!

Are there some new weapons they were talking about?

i think there is a new pistol and a broken bottle melee weapon

Yeah already installed it but it seems like some things like haircuts and necklaces are not showing up. I recommend to dashboard after it. Sad that you need a free slot in your garage to get one of the beach-rides, mine is already full and I don't want to get rid of any of them. Didn't see any of the 30 new jobs either. I think it's mostly DM/TDM/LTS which I never played and also won't. The two new weapons are alright, no biggie. Also it seems like ordering vehicles from Pegasus only cost $200 now. Still can't wear bangles in combination with necklace, fucked up and still only one watch!

I do like it too that they finally updated the pictures for the vehicles.

DOWNTOWN UNDERGROUND has been patched from 3100RP to 750RP!

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

Well, the free space requirement isn't a major problem for me after that update. My carefully pilfered police van has gone missing. Guessed they've thoroughly patched all garage glitches.

My garage is already full, but then again none of these vehicles that are new, I really think are that great. Be nice to get a few new weapons and missions.

^ Yeah, R*

Where are the fuckin' missions?

In R*'s defense, they said they'd add 'Jobs'.

Now, in the parlance of GTA Online, "Jobs" include Races, Death Matches/Team Death Matches, Parachuting in addition to the missions you can get from NPCs.

Seeing as how adding "Jobs" from NPCs requires coming up with scenarios, cutscenes and voice-overs (i.e. actual work) R* didn't waste their precious time making any of those.

So perish the thought of ringing up Gerald, Ron, Martin or Lester and getting a new Co-op "Job" from any of them. I also wouldn't get my hopes up that the heists are going to somehow save Online's slow slide into total yawn-inducing boredom.

That's why I'm glad I got my 100 out of the way. Really hope they don't include 'reach a higher rank' as an achievement in future dlc

don't worry they will make a lvl 500 achievement when they finally decide to give us heists and something remotely fun :p