Servers closing and stats not counting

l BlackBrian7 l

Does this happen to anyone else? You're plying a game and once you finish a map sometimes the server you are playing on shuts down so none of your stats from the game counted.

It starting to piss me off because its happening more frequently. I assume it happens when the current map cycle completes.

Its happening to my friends as well so its not my connection.

Does this happen to anyone else? You're plying a game and once you finish a map sometimes the server you are playing on shuts down so none of your stats from the game counted.

It starting to piss me off because its happening more frequently. I assume it happens when the current map cycle completes.

Its happening to my friends as well so its not my connection.

I've had this happen 4-5 times in the last week. Especially aggravating when you're going for 10 wins in a row.

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like when dashboarding first became a thing, maybe they never introduced the auto loss thing in this game so people do abuse it?

Either way its decided for whatever the reason that its lost the host and is looking for you to put yourself into another lobby. Would take someone dashboarding or quitting at the right point at the end of the game for it to work, though i have no doubt some cheating fucks done the math.

This game used to always crash all the time, but since the latest patch it run smooth, so rarely does the lobby shuted down... Happened a few times yes, but back in the days it used to do it every 3-4 games... now its much more tolerable and i guess it does reflect if the host quited or something.

Before it was just a lobby crash, plain and simple, from the game.