Artful Pocketer 5-10 Minutes

zindar

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Worked really well, thanks for this!

Make sure you got Lily from Jacobstown by doing the quest (Guess Who I saw Today)

Step 1: Get 2 stealthboys (I only used 1 but get 2 just in case) 2 locations of stealthboys below:

• Victor's Shack inside ammunition box
  • Goodsprings Schoolhouse inside a safe (Lockpick - Easy)

Step 2: Get Lily as your companion her Stealth Girl perk is really useful for this method (she makes your stealth boy last twice as long)

Step 3: Go to Vault 21 Gifthouse located at the strip

Step 4: Make a new save if necessary

Step 5: Use stealthboy and pickpocket Sarah and take the "Bubblegum" it never disappears and still count as a pickpocket

Step 6: DON'T BE TOO GREEDY save every after 3-4 successful pickpocket

There you go achievement unlocked!

• 2 weeks later...

I did this. I did not bother getting a stealth boy. I also didn't bother saving every 4 goes. If she caught me I left the building, waited, then went back and did it again. I don't understand what negative effects being caught has.. it's not as if popularity on The Strip means anything.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Thank you. I will try this. That achivement is BS man. Even at near max out stealth pickpocketing is a pain and doing 50 succesful ones ugggh.

I will try this when I get to Vault 21. Havent even went inside The Strip yet on my 360 playthrough I'm tackling every other side quest outside of the Strip to get some side quest achivements (Like Volaire,Legend of the Star Bottle Caps,and Return to sender,are the only ones left for side quest achivements),gonna recruit Vannessa the last of the followers,and working my way up to level 30,at level 23 now. I wanna do all this before I confront Benny.

If this works still then finally a glitch that is good for once,lol.

Edited by Deadsea 1993

• 3 weeks later...

I can confirm this STILL works,post patch. I didn't have to delete anything either.

Also not only is the Bubble Gum glitched,but also the Barrel Cactus in her pocket is glitched to. My advice safe after every 2-4 pickpockets. But note I was like at 20 skill on stealth cause I was on my good playthrough.

To save you from doing another playthrough have a stealth Boy on hand,make a new save file if you are playing as a good person then pickppocket her 50 times. When Achivement pops delete that save file. Thats what I did,saved me time and Skill points ;)

• 1 month later...