Achievement Guide

Here you go man. This is with maxed out skill bars.

Aya's Maelstrom Combo Cadence

Reiko's Maelstrom Combo Cadence

is possible to place the time bar in story mode?

How do I get the Skill Bracelet?

Edited by BCL

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finish up Hard and you get a really awesome super berserk bracelet that doubles your berserk attack power. It makes the rest of the game a breeze.

I finished Hard but all I got was an accelerated Ectasy meter bracelet?

I don't even know HOW to do Ectasy attacks if i'm not playing as Annna.

Is it worth working out how to pull off cool combos and getting some of the bloody mist bracelets before I try to tackle violent difficulty? I've made it up to Level 6 so far but I know for a fact some of the bosses are going to be bastard tough.

This is a very good guide and I'm sure it helps/helped alot of people, but there are a few things I would like to mention:

1. You don't need to complete the level. You can obtain the quest in free play, and quit immediately. It will prompt you to save right after. This works for all blood mist bracelets too but those alone won't prompt a save, but I assure you'll keep them. This saves lots of time.

2. For "Crimson Makeup" you can get it fast in level 2, just whack on the blood mist alot and you'll get it. If you have low vitality, just use the goddess statue around the corner when you rampage.

3. For "Insane Libido" you don't have to dilly dally for 4 minutes at the boss. Just play the level and start your rampage before you get to the boss.

4. For "Near Death High" just make sure you have 1 RED bar left, the dark blue bar is shock damage and will recoup when you switch out. If you press X with COOL combo timing during the switch out, you will invincibly hit whatever before you land. For the first two tiers you only need 3 red bars not 1.

5. For "Cool Master" its 90% not 95%.

6. For "Rampaging Baneful Blood" use free play, hit whatever blood mist till your splatter is flashing, quit, mid game save. Go back in (it will prompt you to continue last game) hit the BM and count till the exact hit of blood frenzy (within 3) quit again and don't save, this time you will have to manually load it. Go back in, hit him till exactly before, equip bracelet, cool combo, unequip bracelet, wollah. Fighterspledge is spot-on, but by doing this method you eliminate the guessing, as it IS possible to finish the combo with a flashing meter but not rampage - this is a foolproof way.

Off subject, but unfortunately you have to clear violent to get the violent rampage bracelet, you only get the heightened ecstasy for hard mode - but you need that achievement too, right? You get the rampage bracelet for clearing berserk mode and when you get all 15 you unlock the double rampage bracelet.

• 2 weeks later...

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/Wo/tg/0ICLiGJhbC9NCxsEGlhTVkVBL2FjaC8wLzE5AAAAAOfn5-9Pi0Y=.jpg Aya : Bonuses Complete 80http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg

Collect all bonuses for the character "Aya"

Complete Quests, “One Bizzarre Woman,” “Genocider”, “Crimson Makeup”, “Insane Libido”, “Bloody Sword”, and have Aya at level 30 to unlock all bonuses for her. Achievement will pop after the level is completed during the rewards screen and before you save. Unlocking this achievement will also allow you to Reset Aya’s statistics to 0 to return earned stat points to the “Point get!” pool and redistribute.

Im having trouble with this one. I did everything that it says to do but the achievement didnt pop. Any ideas?

Edited by STORM SHAKER
Edit. Nevermind I figured it out. You have to have the "Near Death High" achievement also because it unlocks parts for Aya.

Had the same problem, when you complete "Near Death High" you'll unlock it. As stated elsewhere on here, run through level 1. Make sure you have one character at their last health point. Do the Counter attack stance, till it won't let you anymore. Switch out, attack the boss till its almost dead, than switch back in with the other character, and kill it off. Do it up to you get level 3, and should get both achievements.

• 4 weeks later...

not meaning to be negative or anything, but why do a lot of these designers from Japan have to be so difficult? i got this game for the fun factor and for the "inspiration", but achieves would have been nice...as it stands i'll prob only get the 30 points out of it! they really screwed it up with these optional achievements taking up most of the points.

otherwise not a terrbile game, kinda reminds me of Bulletwitch, which was a lot of fun.

• 2 weeks later...

I may be stupid or just bad at this but I can't get 100 kills on level 5...

Even on easy, I can't get enough dogs to follow me to kill them and zombies.

Any1 can show me how to do this on youtube or any other way?

Thanx in advance.

I may be stupid or just bad at this but I can't get 100 kills on level 5...

Even on easy, I can't get enough dogs to follow me to kill them and zombies.

Any1 can show me how to do this on youtube or any other way?

Thanx in advance.

I had trouble with the Combo Death of the Empress quest too, as I suck at driving the motorcycle.

If you have the downloadable character Himiko, use her in free play in chapter 3 on easy mode. Chapter 3 is a good place for this because there are no zombies that shoot at you.

Make sure her reach and power bars are full and go to the cage battle right before the hospital exit.

The zombies will keep spawning at a fast rate as long as you don't kill any of the mudmen. You can use Himiko's standard attack (X), kick (Y), or ecstasy attack all you want on the regular zombies and it will not kill the mudmen.

Do NOT use her melee attack (B) or suicide attack as this will kill the mudmen. If the mudmen get in your way, just use your ecstasy attack to push them into a corner.

Himiko is required for this because you don't have to clean her sword and she cannot go into rampage mode.

You can try Aya with the splatter control bracelet, but in the time it takes you to clean your sword, the combo kill counter might reset. You can try the sparkling sword bracelet, but if Aya goes into rampage mode she will kill the mudmen. So hope they drop goddess statue fragments faster than you can use them.

• 3 weeks later...
Nice guide,is it an easy 1k?

I'm afraid not, my friend... some of the achievements are really difficult and time consuming. I'm on 290 points at the moment, after around 11 hours... I'm thinking probably between 30 and 40 hours for the full 1K... although I'm not sure that I'll have the skill to get all of the achievements.

Still, it's a really fun game! Well worth playing, in spite of the manifold negative reviews.

And this excellent guide has been making it easier. Here's to you, Fighterspledge! :drunk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Where is the Bloodmist in lvl 12 I clear the whole first area of the bridge where you fight the whale went to the next area clearea all of that and still no Bloodmist everyone says soon as you come on screen its supposed to appear but i see nothing >.>

No, it is further on. I may find it tricky to describe but...

Exit the first area on the bridge where Olga was defeated, and enter the second area. Now proceed through the island, and come to a water fall. Jump off here, have a caged fight... now you must jump down again. You're close to where this area started. As I remember... do not go the way you are supposed to. Instead, go the *other* way. Bloodmist should appear.

Apologies if that is not very clear, but I hope that helps you find it. Good luck! :Bounce:

I recently spotted this game at my local retailer and noticed it had a pretty nice guide written up, so I'm considering buying it. From the Youtube videos I've seen of gameplay it's chicks, gore and zombies... Just not sure if it's the game for me when it gets down to the knitty-gritty combat/gameplay aspects.

If I liked Ninety-Nine Nights is there a good chance I'll like this?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just wanted to express my sincere gratitude for a great guide, and most particularly your quite indispensable videos. They allowed me to 1K a game I greatly desired to, though likely may otherwise have not. For the past few days their spoken cadences had become impellent mantras in my ardent quest, allowing me to tackle and overcome the cool combo challenges. Namaste! Many thanks. :)

I've just started playing this game really, I'm on mission 6.

I am posting about something that keeps happening in game. When I am playing with Aya, sometimes she randomly switches between using her second sword and throwing little knife things. I'm using the B attack and it keeps switching between these two different attacks?

Can someone explain this to me please, I'd much rather have the second sword than throwing knifes.

Forgive my noobyness here.

• 2 months later...

Dammit! I finished Survival for the last achievement, and I decided to see how far I could get. I was on 5-36 whooping Reiko clones and my 360 locked up. :( Well, I finally got the 1k on this one. I probably spent 50 hours on it, but once I got the hang of the cool combos, I started enjoying myself. I'll leave a few notes below. Maybe they'll be helpful to someone: I beat it on Easy first. Then I started going for all the quests, except Survival. I also went for the blood mist zombies. After I had all quests and bracelets, I went through on the rest of the difficulties. At that point, it's a cake walk. Use the Clear Sight bracelet and counter strike all the bosses, except maybe the whale. Cool combos cut through the hordes of zombies faster when you get caged in. By the time to beat Berserk, you'll hopefully receive both rampage bracelets. Use the Double Rampage bracelet to work your way through Survival mode. Aya's special actually changes to that spherical thing Hamiko does when using the double rampage. It kills bosses in 1 use most times. :) Rampaging Baneful Blood - Use Aya single blade or Saki on chapter 17. To the west of the start is a statue. North of that, you'll find the blood zombie, which requires like 17 hits to kill. The single sword combos won't kill it, but you can get the rampage achievement with a little trial an error. If miss the mark, pay a visit to the status to wipe your rampage meter and try again. Cool Master - I used chapter 15 but played as Aya in Free Play. Run to the end, and a single cool combo with double swords can kill both Legions. Done

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...