Mr. February Problems

XxBGxX SOLDIER

So far I went through 3 years of dynasty with Florida and 1 year with Alabama. *Alabama season glitched and would not progress to the offseason. I just want to know if there is an easier way of getting this damn achievement because I'm tired of wasting my time.
I got mine by picking all 6 and 5 start prostiege teams. I didnt even get past the pre-season menu and it popped. So try that

Thanks for such fast replies! I tried your method dethklok, but sadly I'm having that problem again with not being able to advance to the offseason. That dumb pop up comes out asking me if I want to purchase the "all promises" dlc, then after I say no the games says advancing to offseason even though nothing happens. I have no idea how to approach this glitch:confused:.

Ok, so I decided to give Florida another shot except this time I completely simulated the entire season. I ended up finishing with a 13-1 record (losing the national championship). After the fifth week of recruiting I luckily got several five star prospects completely annihilating the competition and netting me the Mr. February achievement. Thanks guys for trying to help. This achievement is pretty damn random, so you can never be sure what a fool proof method would be, so hopefully the way I did it will help people in the future who are having issues like I did.

And once you pick multiple teams in Dynasty mode, you can't unlock any cheevs, even though if you don't have the Heisman achieve and you win the Heisman, you won't unlock, has to be in single team Dynasty. So the poster who said he got it this way is smoking meth and hallucinating.:uzi::eek: