Glitch/question

ManBearPig_06

Background of what happened, you can skip to the question if you feel like it:

I got an autosave at the entrance to Queensland - Waste Wing 2, first play through, and when I resumed it and turned around, the door was open. I thought that was weird, and all I could see was white, so I stepped out. On my left I could see a floating platform in the distance, so obviously I tried to glide on over, but as soon as I got near it killed me. When I respawned, I was inside of a room I had never seen. Naturally (to me) I looked up the section online to see if I had missed anything, and of course, in the tiny area in between where I was and where I teleported, there was a bottle and a radula room.

My main question is, you can go back and get those items, and not have to beat the whole level again, right?

My minor question, if you don't want to answer, or don't care about the main question, is what other weird glitches/bugs have you seen in this game.

To answer your main question, yes. If you replay the level through chapter select, you can grab any items you missed, then quit. You must reach an autosave after you get them before quitting, or it won't count.

To answer your minor question, I haven't seen any glitches that big. Just a Ruin enemy becoming frozen and intangible, and thus unkillable, preventing me from continuing until I reloaded the last checkpoint.

To answer your main question, yes. If you replay the level through chapter select, you can grab any items you missed, then quit. You must reach an autosave after you get them before quitting, or it won't count.

To answer your minor question, I haven't seen any glitches that big. Just a Ruin enemy becoming frozen and intangible, and thus unkillable, preventing me from continuing until I reloaded the last checkpoint.

Thanks for the confirmation.

That's a bit of a glitch too lol. It just surprised me, as the biggest glitch that I had seen up to that point had been little texture bugs, or the thing when you come out of a keyhole holding a direction.