Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone confirm that you have to play the achievement game as the guide suggests? I'm willing to swap with someone.

FYI, I have an 8 week old and there are times when mom is working and i'm watching him, so if he's not asleep, be prepared that I may have to stop but I will pick up again where we left off. Thanks.

GT: RDRUNR89

Tuesday after 3p CT or Wednesday this week I should be available.

I'm looking to trade the achievements. I need the league ones as well, so if we can get a few people going in a round robin on that, we should be able to knock it out quick.

What's the minimum number you need for a league? Also, what's the shortest game you can play in a league?

I'm looking to trade the achievements. I need the league ones as well, so if we can get a few people going in a round robin on that, we should be able to knock it out quick.

What's the minimum number you need for a league? Also, what's the shortest game you can play in a league?

If you really wanted to ask this question, why didn't you just post in my tourney trade thread? Not to bring it up again, I just found it ironic when I read this. You complained about me asking for tourney help but then you go and ask for it yourself. Don't say I was asking for a league not a tournament because they are for the same achievement. Anyway, the minimum is four for a tourney. I can help you if you like, just make another tag if you don't have two already.

If you really wanted to ask this question, why didn't you just post in my tourney trade thread? Not to bring it up again, I just found it ironic when I read this. You complained about me asking for tourney help but then you go and ask for it yourself. Don't say I was asking for a league not a tournament because they are for the same achievement. Anyway, the minimum is four for a tourney. I can help you if you like, just make another tag if you don't have two already.

Dude, I didn't complain about you asking for tourney help, I told you not to make a new thread for it because there was already a thread for it: this one. Hence the reason I'm posting here now, the exact place I told you to post. I don't know why you're not understanding this concept. One thread for all boostable achievements. Do you get it now?

I would be grateful if you'd be willing to help me out though.

Dude, I didn't complain about you asking for tourney help, I told you not to make a new thread for it because there was already a thread for it: this one. Hence the reason I'm posting here now, the exact place I told you to post. I don't know why you're not understanding this concept. One thread for all boostable achievements. Do you get it now?

I would be grateful if you'd be willing to help me out though.

I know what you were saying, it's just the trading threads sometimes get cluttered with different topics so I was trying to help everyone out and make a separate place for tournaments that's all. Do you need the online wins aswell? I need about thirty more and would appreciate if you could help me with that in return.