The Complete S+ Club

Hooray you are finally begginning to understand, how to make thread for S+. Sadly you are still so dumb that this screenshot has absolutely no merit because it isn't even a mission that is part of the S+ achievement. The only reason you got the S+ rank here was because if you look it is from the 140/100 kills. Sadly you are to stupid to comprehend this small fact and start talking to me about death, time, and items. You are and will say this to you a liar, you have told me. You did the original game missions with the above posted stats and got a S+ rank. Not only are you LeroDummy you are now a total liar and all this forum can read this.

I'm glad you have finally admitted your times were on casual, LMAO. Go quicker please.......

There is a classic launcher DLC which I wouldn't know if it can be used in the DLC packs as I have not spent extra MP's on this game.

Edited by Shabba

Hooray you are finally begginning to understand, how to make thread for S+. Sadly you are still so dumb that this screenshot has absolutely no merit because it isn't even a mission that is part of the S+ achievement. The only reason you got the S+ rank here was because if you look it is from the 140/100 kills. Sadly you are to stupid to comprehend this small fact and start talking to me about death, time, and items. You are and will say this to you a liar, you have told me. You did the original game missions with the above posted stats and got a S+ rank. Not only are you LeroDummy you are now a total liar and all this forum can read this.

I'm glad you have finally admitted your times were on casual lmao go quicker please.......

There is a classic launcher DLC which I wouldn't know if it can be used in the DLC packs as I have not spent extra MP's on this game.

1.) Classic launcher doesn't have infinite ammo. It can't even be reloaded. Also, it takes at least two shots to kill a versus player with full health. You wouldn't like it. You seem like more of a regular grenade launcher-roof camper.

2.) You're dead wrong about why I got S+ on Longest Yard. I got it because I had S/S/S/A. It's also further proof (not that any was needed) that you can die and still get S+, which you have refuted numerous times for whatever reason. See, I knew this, that's why I killed myself. If I didn't kill myself to get extra data, I would've gotten an A on data (13/15). And if I had been a minute or so slower I would've gotten a B on time. So if both those had happened (A on data, B on time), it would've equaled S/S/A/B, which does not equal S+. Hence, I killed myself - because that mission permits you to die once and still receive an S in the death category - and I collected some more data. Get it?

3.) I never said I did any of the missions with the exact targets (not going over/under any of them). I'd bet the house though, that if someone did this, they would get an S+ on pro.

4.) I don't know what your issue is with my times (or with anything else). They're not meant to be world records or anything. I just don't like seeing 27:34, or something to that effect. So I ran through each mission to get decent times. For Echo Six Expansion Pack 2, I got all the trophies, all the S+ ranks, and speed ran each mission in about five or so hours. Since you don't even understand how to get an S+, I'm very sure that you wouldn't come close to beating any of my times.

5.) Is English your first language?

6.) I'm not a liar. Don't slander me.

I must say, you're really quite amusing. Someone tries to help you out of pure kindness and because you don't grasp what they're showing you, you choose to attack their character. Classy, to say the least. I feel like I've explained the same things to you at least five times and you're just unable to comprehend anything. You're wrong about most everything you've said, yet you call me stupid. Fascinating. I guarantee that anyone with knowledge of this game who decides to actually read all these posts will agree with me. They'll probably also wonder what the fuck's wrong with you.

Edited by lerodemmy

Here it again for you. You are an absolute liar full stop, aside from being dumb, and stupid.

You can Have S/S/S/S as stats and still get a S rank it doesn't matter if you have 4 S stats if you have 7-15 more kills then required you will make the rank of S+ even with having the others stats on A or B providing they have a 90% majority. The only reason you got S+ is from having 140/100 kills as having that amount of kills makes all the difference to a S+ rank.

Rather being stupid, and also a liar. Test this on the first mission of the classic game. A real easy mission for you to test it on beacuse you can count the amount of kills 32 needed and collecting 12 items is easy within 25 minutes.

Now don't come back here and tell me or this forum shit again..........

So you do get a rocket launcher in the expansion with an achievement for 5 kills with it.

Edited by Shabba

Rather being stupid, and also a liar. Test this on the first mission of the classic game. A real easy mission for you to test it on beacuse you can count the amount of kills 32 needed and collecting 12 items is easy within 25 minutes.

Now don't come back here and tell me or this forum shit again..........

So you do get a rocket launcher in the expansion with an achievement for 5 kills with it.

Here you go buddy. I did the mission you requested and guess what? I have proven you completely wrong yet AGAIN. I made sure not to get the required number of kills and I still got an S+. I took my time to let the teammates do some of the killing. I even died on purpose to AGAIN show you that you're wrong about the deaths as well.

Yes, there is a rocket launcher in the DLC. It doesn't have infinite ammo, and you need to fire about one shot with it to get the achievement.

Just about everything you've said is inaccurate and I'm convinced that you're just an asshole, and there's a good chance that you've never even actually played the game. You also don't appear to be very intelligent. So go ahead and try to discredit me again. You won't be able to and I don't care if you try. Say whatever ridiculous things you want, I'm done engaging with you.

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3027/img0070xv.jpg

Lol pretty cool you went to the trouble of getting S+ on the spec ops campaign as soon as I got S+ on all the USS mission I was never gonna attempt it again

Yeah but it's really not as hard as it may seem, and it didn't take very long. I think the DLC missions are harder than the USS missions, but it seemed easier because I had the knowledge of the USS missions.

I really don't care I tried 20+ times this saturday trying to do mission Containment. The likely hood of it is it has been pacthed, with the new DLC.

I had Killed 36/32 kills 0/1 Death 16/12 intel 13.36/25 minutes time, this got me a S rank. On pro difficutly.

I Killed 38/32 kills 0/1 Death 11/12 intel 15:47/25 minutes time, this got me a S+ rank. On pro difficulty.

On every mission afterwards obtaining more kills would rank me I would have stats of S/S/S/S and still would get S rank.

It has been patched now. Or by playing with the DLC pack it has altered the orginal game. I haven't got any DLC packs. I have proof though, in written messages dated from saturday asking my friends, telling them WTF how to I get a S+ with my above times. This has been recorded on XBOX LIVE, messaging centre. So fuk you, and this fuking stupid game............. I really couldn't careless I have the stupid achieve it was pointless I wasted my weekend after I figured out the first mission the rest were easy.

Edited by Shabba

For anyone who may read through this thread and is trying to earn the Great Success achievement, please pay no attention to anything Shabba says. He has no clue what he's talking about and I think he just wants to argue. Everything I've stated about the criteria for gaining S+ on a mission is factual. I wish a mod would ban him or something, as he has littered this thread with false information.

To save absolute face, because those stats are really messing with my head. Here is me thinking some conspiracy has happened an alien invasion of slanty, bugged eyed zombies has come and stolen all my intel as they spew shit to smear my name. I quickly rush out and buy a tinfoil hat.

What has happened here is, and the only reason he got the S+ rank on Containment with those stats. There is only, a total of 17 pieces of intel on the entire Containment level! LeroDummy is a total zombie if he thinks gaining any enjoyment out of a game is searching the entire level for every item of intel to prove me wrong. While he gets his head blown off and has to rely on the computer making the kills for him, while taking forever to achieve all of this.

The only reason why he has the S+ rank there. With the other stats being inferior because the items stat is maxed there are no more items to collect. With this stat maxed while also achieveing slightly better mission time gains the S+ rank.

It is a really messed up rank to get. I wish he took some advice and posted a screenshot with getting S/S/S/S stats with the S rank. By making 32 kills 12 items collected 0 deaths and 25 minutes or less game time.

Edited by Shabba

When I first got the game I thought S+ was gonna be impossible. It's really easy, though, once you know the intel locations. I would say that it takes maybe one Spectre/Party Girl playthrough of a mission on casual to learn the locations of enough intel to meet the requirement. That, and the fact that there are so many videos now means anyone can achieve Great Success and the Spec Ops S+ ranks with little trouble.

If it is really easy when do we need a "club"?

If it is really easy when do we need a "club"?

Because there's a thread on the PS3T forum, "The S+ Club." I felt I could expand on it and make a more exclusive club. As you can see, no one else has professed to be a member. So while I may consider it easy, most others obviously do not. Or maybe they just don't care to point out that they're a member. Either way, it's very exclusive. =)

Edited by lerodemmy

Is it possible to get a s+ in co op!? I've been trying with my buddy and getting s in all category's but no s rank...

I found it easier to play it on co-op with a friend because i had less to look for, kill etc.. it's harder to do it alone. if you have a friend who knows where all the intel is you'll breeze through it. you just have to count your kills.

at first it was a bitch because i didn't know that we needed to get double the amount of intel, kills, 1 or No Deaths, and beat the times with like 5 or 10 minutes to spare. which is very possible with another human because sometimes the AI is just to fucking stupid.

at first it was a bitch because i didn't know that we needed to get double the amount of intel, kills, 1 or No Deaths, and beat the times with like 5 or 10 minutes to spare. which is very possible with another human because sometimes the AI is just to fucking stupid.

Exactly how is that easier than solo, where all you have to do is meet the requirements in two categories and come close in the other two? Not to mention the increased difficulty the game throws at you for each additional human player.

Exactly how is that easier than solo, where all you have to do is meet the requirements in two categories and come close in the other two? Not to mention the increased difficulty the game throws at you for each additional human player.

How is it easier? because i said so.

i didn't like playing alone. so i got a friend to help me and i got my S+ ranks in no time. i didn't notice a change in difficulty at all in co-op PRO. when the AI fails me, he wont. he found the collectibles and had a timer so we wouldn't fail. like i said before, all i had to worry about was my kill count. that's just one category.

Edited by Annalie

Well I guess it could be easier if you wanna let someone else do everything for you. But you made a generalizing, blanket statement that "it's harder to do it alone." That's contrary to the consensus.

Lol, do everything for me? all he was doing was telling me where the collectibles were and setting his timer. i still have to kill everything that moves and watch my own ass to make sure i don't die. half the annoyance....

and obviously when i said "it's harder to do it alone". i was speaking from my own experience.

One question,for S+ co op method,even if ony one player can take the S,both of players have to respect the parameters?i have done mission 2 with a friend and only he respect perfectly the parameters for S S S S but at the and he only take a normal S,and me C,maybe i have to respect parameter too for S+?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Look, to make this clear if doing any USS missions on professional with those requirements on solo, it will guarantee you to get S+ rank.

Example

(S,S,S,A)=S+

(S,S,S,B)=S+

(S,S,S,S)=S+

On professional for solo. If doing professional for co-op, it's very harder and you would have to do double the requirements so it's not worth it. Same thing with veteran, I always gotten S on all requirement but ended up S, not S+. Trust me, do professional for solo made it a lot easier than people make it out to be.