Pawn Recruitment Thread

FLIPADELPHIIA

For the Achievement guide and road map, go HERE

Thought Id start up a pawn recruitment thread. When people recruit your pawn and use them in there game, you earn rift crystals, and you need a whole lot of them to do a whole lot in the game, so this is a great way to get some. You can also earn equipment and items anytime your pawn is chosen for someone elses party, and gifts can also be given by players for other players to use. Plus its always great to have a useful pawn in your party.

My pawn right now is level 150 sorcerer, name Medusa. She has the best weapon in the game maxed for her class and the best robe and headgear, so feel free to use her. Shes ok with small/weaker enemies since shes a massive elemental damage dealer, but fighting harder enemies/enemies that take a little longer to kill for you, shes awesome. Shouldnt really be a problem though since you can kill it pretty fast anyways. And if you cant, she definitely can. She works well with pretty much any other classes as long as theres at least a healer and a fighter available. Her attributes are Guardian and Medicant (she cant heal; medicant means she puts everyone elses welfare before her own, and shes mindful of her Hp and the parties). Ive bought everything in her class as well.

It doesnt matter what level you are, you can still use any level pawn at any level. Im pretty sure a friend request is needed, but alls you have to do after that is add those pawns to your favorites list and then you can remove from friends list and still have access to those pawns.. Also, thanks to wolvespack88 for letting us know, that you can avoid the cost of the pawn if that person is on your friendslist. Make sure to keep going back to the rift and refreshing whatever pawns your using, because they dont level up with you. They only level up when the person who owns the pawn gets their level up, and to have that reflect in your game, you need to release and rehire that pawn, and then shell be the most up to date level.

Currently on the leaderboards, Im the second fastest person and 9th overall to beat the Ur-Dragon

Im going to have to start deleting some people off my friends list too make room for others. Nothing personal. So if you need my pawn again just send me another friend request

Edited by FLIPADELPHIIA

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So does the pawn trading require live Gold? I let mine expire for a lot of reasons that I don't need to go into here, but I do have a few trial cards lying around.

From what I've read online apparently silver can "play online" according to this site..

http://gamingbolt.com/xbox-360-gets-dragons-dogma-dlc-first-silver-members-can-play-online

Although, honestly, even if you can't, supposedly there are more than enough varieties of pawns to choose from in the offline game from what I've read/heard in interviews with devs.

If anyone needs a warrior pawn with quite a bit of knowledge I have a level 40 female warrior who is pretty strong already and will be getting stronger as time goes by. Her name is Fang if it is required, otherwise search my gamertag and you'll find her.

It's also worth noting that, at least according to the instruction manual, you can use friends' pawns without having to pay the rift crystal cost.

Edited by koga88

From what I've read online apparently silver can "play online" according to this site..

http://gamingbolt.com/xbox-360-gets-dragons-dogma-dlc-first-silver-members-can-play-online

Although, honestly, even if you can't, supposedly there are more than enough varieties of pawns to choose from in the offline game from what I've read/heard in interviews with devs.

Yea, you can pick from thousands of random pawns in the rift and also you can get your first few pawns for 0c anyway up to level 15.

Hmmm so you have looked at all of the thousands of pawns to choose from? Only difference with the online ones is that a human created it.

thousands of pawns? lol you can choose from 100 every time and yes, there terrible. If you had watched any of the dev diaries, they said they made the computer generated pawns a little weaker to encourage people to use actual peoples pawns. If you want to spend a ton of crystals on a decent computer made pawn then thats on you. Id rather pay nothing and had super high level party

thousands of pawns? lol you can choose from 100 every time and yes, there terrible. If you had watched any of the dev diaries, they said they made the computer generated pawns a little weaker to encourage people to use actual peoples pawns. If you want to spend a ton of crystals on a decent computer made pawn then thats on you. Id rather pay nothing and had super high level party

Well I'm having no problems with my level 15 pawns right now.

well mine is only level 17 now after someplaying, a healy type mage (with some attacks). i named her something that can't be seen online so just search under the gamertag (same as my forum name) and you should find her.

updated the lvl a little. she has better gear and stared gear, all healing type spells and assist spells i could fit, wow holy assis to weapon is cool.

thanks!

Edited by silentdante
new info

It's worth noting that you should also refresh pawns you get from your friends by dismissing them and rehiring them since the game doesn't auto-refresh hired pawn levels you may be able to rehire the same pawn for a much higher level than the one you just dismissed.

My pawn is a female mage class character named Aneiras at level 12 i think, which means she's relatively cheap. I also dressed her in plenty of gear so she should be able to take care of herself and you of course.

Give her a go and maybe even leave a gift, thanks :).

My GT is to the left, in case you want to friend me for free renting.

EDIT: Level up she's level 69 now!

Edited by Big To

My pawn is a female fighter, she's only 15 right now but I'm working on her. I think she might have better gear than me. Haha.

Update- My pawn is a end game leveled mage named Ikaros. Healer/Support, she dosen't have any attack spells, and she has the Volant White weapon from Ur Dragon.

Edited by Vidact

I know this is the pawn recruitment thread but while everyone is discussing pawns I have a question...If I am currently playing and my wife logs on to her xbox and wants to use my pawn as well, will she be able to?

I think I got a bit of an idea when someone said to dismiss and refresh a pawn to get an updated version...I'm just double checking about multiple people using a pawn at the same time as there are 3 of us who all plan on using eachother's pawns and playing at the same time and I was wondering if this was going to work.

Thanks,

Whiteout55

If anyone needs a warrior pawn with quite a bit of knowledge I have a level 40 female warrior who is pretty strong already and will be getting stronger as time goes by. Her name is Fang if it is required, otherwise search my gamertag and you'll find her.

It's also worth noting that, at least according to the instruction manual, you can use friends' pawns without having to pay the rift crystal cost.

My pawn is a female mage class character named Aneiras at level 12 i think, which means she's relatively cheap. I also dressed her in plenty of gear so she should be able to take care of herself and you of course.

Give her a go and maybe even leave a gift, thanks :).

My GT is to the left, in case you want to friend me for free renting.

I'm using you guys pawns. They're pretty badass. My pawn is a female Strider name Alice if anyone wants to use her.:)

My pawn is 28 and still going. A very decked out Mage/Archmage(currently 558 ranked last I checked if anyone cares about that) with high level spells and augments all around. At the moment she's running a full DPS spec with some buffs/debuffs but everything is pretty much at the highest level or almost. All around a great support/ranged dps. I will probably switch back and forth as I see fit from healer to dps but either way she will be up to date on skills and gear. Be gentle :p

GT:RagingEmoRAGE

Pawn name: Magdalena

I'm playing as a DPS mage/sorcerer build. My pawn is a Fighter who is set up as a tank with some decent offensive moves. I'm not far into the game yet, but I'm leveling him up and buying him new armor and weapons whenever possible. His name is Garrus. I'm not sure if you can see that though. His title is Samurai. (I'm honestly not clear on how the names work since it said other people might not be able to see them due to family settings/censoring?)

Feel free to use him if you want. I could use some rift crystals to buy new pawns. My two are starting to be too weak. I need a good healer with buffs. I've been using a Strider named Yoko for some ranged help, but apparently AI rogues aren't that good. I might switch her out for a Magic Archer, Mystic Knight, or a Warrior. What do you guys think would work best?