Ultimate Checklist

Trinity3Sixty

I have found this game can be very overwhelming with all the collectibles and quests and missable items so I have created lists and tried to converge all the information together.

As a final stage in the process I am creating a checklist which can help many others who are trying to get all the achievements, or just being anal about it like me :)

The file is available in the Open Office Format, which is free to download here: http://download.openoffice.org/ For the Open Office list use the file with the .ods extension.

I have also included an Excel version. Anyone using a version of Office that is older than 2007 can use the following link to use this checklist. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/924074 For the Excel list use the file with the .xlsx extension.

If you need any help with any of the collectables, quests or companion related items, then you can find more information by clicking here.

Hope this is useful for some of you :)

Edited by Trinity3Sixty
Update

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have found this game can be very overwhelming with all the collectibles and quests and missable items so I have created lists and tried to converge all the information together.

As a final stage in the process I am creating a checklist which can help many others who are trying to get all the achievements, or just being anal about it like me :)

At the moment the checklist is a work in progress but when it is complete I will upload it to this forum for anyone who would like to use it. In the next couple of days I will have a final draft ready to go. This will need testing, which I intend to do, but should work for the most part.

Hope some of you will find it useful. :)

sounds like a brilliant idea and will be willing to give it a test run on my 3rd playthrough :)

Though its not necessary if you put a function to figure percentages this would be great.

To do this you just need to divide cell C3/D3 to get the percentage complete. Then use the fill handle it is the little square on bottom right of active cell to copy the function to the other cells in the column.

Then you might want to link the tabs so that it all calculates on the percentage tab. I have done some of this to the one I downloaded if you want an example I could email that to you.

I am not trying to alter what you are planning although I have finished referencing and linking ACT 1 if you want to see.

Edited by Ndavis55

Though its not necessary if you put a function to figure percentages this would be great.

To do this you just need to divide cell C3/D3 to get the percentage complete. Then use the fill handle it is the little square on bottom right of active cell to copy the function to the other cells in the column.

Then you might want to link the tabs so that it all calculates on the percentage tab. I have done some of this to the one I downloaded if you want an example I could email that to you.

I am not trying to alter what you are planning although I have finished referencing and linking ACT 1 if you want to see.

Sorry if I am misunderstanding you, but it sounds like I have done this already. On the completion tab (front sheet) it should already calculate the percentages by dividing the cells. The sheets are also linked to the front sheet as you have also suggested.

*Edit* I think I may know what has happened. I made the check list in open office so everyone could use it. However, my partner just opened it in Microsoft Office and everything went exactly as you described. Open it in open office and all will be revealed :)

Edited by Trinity3Sixty

nice job but you should really have it auto calculate the percentages. I have done it for Act 1 so if you PM me I will send you my copy and you'll see what I am talking about. I'll even set it up for Act 2 and 3 for you so it's complete. Let me know.

nice job but you should really have it auto calculate the percentages. I have done it for Act 1 so if you PM me I will send you my copy and you'll see what I am talking about. I'll even set it up for Act 2 and 3 for you so it's complete. Let me know.

If you have opened it in Excel the formulas do go awry (See earlier post in this thread). I have now uploaded a version for Excel that will retain all the formulas.

Edited by Trinity3Sixty

Thanks, much appreciated :) If anyone is interested, I could also include a list of where to find each item. Or, alternatively, I could put a breakdown by location, showing what items can be found in each part of the game. The second method I used when I was visiting one-time only areas. If anyone is interested, let me know and I will get the info together and put it up.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I can't tell you if this is good or bad as I can't d/l it until i've made 5 posts on the forum, I browse this forum alot and find it very useful, I just don't post as i've nothing to add and yet i'm now forced by the powers that be to spam the forum to enable downloads in which goes against the feature built in to prevent spam. *sigh*

Anywho, I'm sure you've put plenty of effort in to the checklist and hopefully I can view it soon, so thanks :)