Doll Buying/Selling/Trading/Giving Away Thread

Webb

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone take a look at the achievements I still need and think they could help me out with the easy ones left? I'd love to help you in any other game or whatever else you need. I'm very grateful. Just message me on LIVE or sent me a friend request saying Fable 2.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you thank you.

And again, sorry about the gun. Christ, this is why people run even on my good save.

lol thats ok. I didnt see who u shot but i'm sure they deserved it. I cant go to the market without the guards trying to shoot me.

If anyone's sent me a message recently about the achievement and i havent replied yet.. u might wanna send it again. I lost track after the 8th person then some of the older messages dissapeared before i had chance to reply. Sorry guys and girls.

i have nine extra garth dolls. it took me a few tries to break 175 at the shooting range for the red dragon, and it just kept giving me the second prize.

however, my gold account has run out. are we allowed to trade dolls here for stuff like 1 month/trial activation codes and MS points? i don't really need anything else in the game. have butt-tons of money, all the legendary weapons. have the dollcatcher achievement, but i would like to get the other four dolls anyways.

lol thats ok. I didnt see who u shot but i'm sure they deserved it. I cant go to the market without the guards trying to shoot me.

Hehe. I didn't actually shoot anyone (yay safety), but you pull a gun and fire a shot off into a crowd it spooks them quite a bit.

This is the last achievement my friend and I have, and we both unfortunately have Garth dolls. I would gladly trade gold, items, the completionist achievement, experience, or other co-oping. My gamertag is my user name; thanks in advance :)!

[Edit: Nevermind, we were fortunate enough to bump into someone in Bowerstone Market who was able to help us. Thanks anyways!]

Edited by R4v3n0k
Situation resolved.