Achievement Guide and Roadmap

TemporalWizard

Corrections

You're missing a :dright: below

Level 2-8

Within 30 Moves: :dup:, :ddown:, :dleft:, :dright:, :dup:, :dup:, :ddown:, :ddown:, :dleft:, :ddown:, :dleft:, :dright:, :dleft:, :dup:, :dleft:, :ddown:, :dright:, :dup:, :dright:, HERE, :dup:, :dleft:, :dup:, :dleft:, :dright:, :dleft:, :ddown:, :dleft:, :dleft:, :dup:

Level 2-13

Within 29 Moves:

The posted solution doesnt work. You have a couple of extra steps that don't work. This works.

:dup:, :dright:, :dup:, :ddown:, :dleft:, :ddown:, :dleft:, :ddown:, :dleft:, :ddown:, :dright:, :dleft:, :dleft:, :dup:, :dup:, :dright:, :dup:, :dleft:, :dup:, :ddown:, :dright:, :dright:, :dup:, :dright:, :ddown:, :ddown:, :ddown:, :ddown:, :dright:

Level 2-15

Collect Briefcase

This didn't work for me either. I just winged it after a couple of tries till it stuck.

Edited by Yannie Boy

Corrections

You're missing a :dright: below

Level 2-8

Within 30 Moves: :dup:, :ddown:, :dleft:, :dright:, :dup:, :dup:, :ddown:, :ddown:, :dleft:, :ddown:, :dleft:, :dright:, :dleft:, :dup:, :dleft:, :ddown:, :dright:, :dup:, :dright:, HERE, :dup:, :dleft:, :dup:, :dleft:, :dright:, :dleft:, :ddown:, :dleft:, :dleft:, :dup:

Level 2-13

Within 29 Moves:

The posted solution doesnt work. You have a couple of extra steps that don't work. This works.

:dup:, :dright:, :dup:, :ddown:, :dleft:, :ddown:, :dleft:, :ddown:, :dleft:, :ddown:, :dright:, :dleft:, :dleft:, :dup:, :dup:, :dright:, :dup:, :dleft:, :dup:, :ddown:, :dright:, :dright:, :dup:, :dright:, :ddown:, :ddown:, :ddown:, :ddown:, :dright:

Level 2-15

Collect Briefcase

This didn't work for me either. I just winged it after a couple of tries till it stuck.

Fixed thanks.

Great guide with in depth solutions.

Thanks!

Only thing I noticed was you say the game is "freemium" in the title, but in fact, it costs $5. I can understand your confusion with every single recent game for the last year being freemium trash. haha

Yeah, my mistake. I've been playing a lot of free games lately.

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member bLaKgRaVy and has been published as the Official XboxAchievements.com Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official XboxAchievements.com Hitman GO Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

I'm going to assume that this guide (which is amazing by the way) can be used for the Windows 8 version of the game as well? Is it the same game or are there differences?

Thanks! The Windows 8 version is mostly the same, but there are a few levels where the orientation of the level is different. So some of the solutions won't work as written. I am working on an alternate version of these solutions.

Thanks! The Windows 8 version is mostly the same, but there are a few levels where the orientation of the level is different. So some of the solutions won't work as written. I am working on an alternate version of these solutions.

Thank you for this guide and thank you in advance for the Windows 8 version! I will wait until that one is finished before starting the Windows 8 version! :)

one mistake i found in move guide so far. will post any more

Level 2-5

Within 17 Moves: :dright:, :dup:, :dleft:, :dup:, Lower Right Secret Door, :dleft:, :dright:, Lower Left Secret Door, :ddown:, :dright:, :dright:, :dup:, :dright:, :dup:, :dleft:, :dup:, :dright:

Collect Briefcase: :dright:, :dup:, :dleft:, :dup:, Lower Right Secret Door, :dleft:, :dright:, :ddown:, :dleft:, :dleft:, :dup:, Lower Right Secret Door, :dright:, :dup:, :dleft:, :dleft:, Upper Left Secret Door, :dleft:, :dright:, Upper Right Secret Door, :ddown:, :dright:, :ddown:, :dleft:, :dleft:, :dup:, Lower Right Secret Door, :dleft:, :dup:, Upper LEFT Secret Door, :dleft:, :dup:, :dright:, :dleft:, :ddown:, :dright:, Upper Right Secret Door, :dright:, :dup:, :dright:

Level 3-2

Collect Briefcase: :dleft:, :dup:, :dleft:, :dleft:, :dright:, :dleft:, :dup:, :dright:, Shoot Lower Spot, :dleft:, :ddown:, :ddown:, :dleft:, Use Secret Door, *ADD DOWN MOVEMENT HERE TOO*, :dleft:, :dup:, :dleft:, :dleft:, :ddown:, :dleft:, :dright:, :dup:, :dleft:

Edited by Arsenic 17

• 2 months later...

So I decided to pick this back up and finally finish it. However, I'm coming across some errors but here are the fixes.

Level 4-13

Kill All Enemies:

:dright:, :dright:, :dright:, :dright:, :dright:, :dup:, Throw :dup:, :ddown:, :dleft:, :dright:, :dleft:, :dright:, :dleft:, :dright:, :dup:, :dup:, :dright:, :dright:, :ddown:, :dleft:, :dup:, Throw :dup:, :ddown:, :dleft:, :dleft:, :dup:, :dright:, :dright:, :dup: :ddown:, :dleft:, :dleft:, :dup:, :dup:, :dright:, :dright:, :dright:, :dright:, Shoot Wherever, :dright:

Above the is the original, below is the correct. Just had two steps in the wrong direction. :)

:dright:, :dright:, :dright:, :dright:, :dright:, :dup:, Throw :dup:, :ddown:, :dleft:, :dright:, :dleft:, :dright:, :dleft:, :dright:, :dup:, :dup:, :dleft:, :dleft:, :ddown:, :dleft:, :dup:, Throw :dup:, :ddown:, :dleft:, :dleft:, :dup:, :dright:, :dright:, :dup: :ddown:, :dleft:, :dleft:, :dup:, :dup:, :dright:, :dright:, :dright:, :dright:, Shoot Wherever, :dright:

• 5 months later...