Stupid Family Pack.. Can't download trial?

ShawnSig

Well, I joined my brother's family pack last month but I can't download the demo of this game. I get messages saying "Can't download because its not permitted on this account" or something like that. I had an Adult Account before I joined the family pack but now the "Promote Account" option shows up when I go to manage my account on the dashboard. When I selected promote account it said it would turn me back to silver... wtf? Microsoft really fucked me good this time.

I'm gonna try contacting my brother and see what his family settings are, since he's the boss. Damn 2Gig demo too, hope its long.

Well, I joined my brother's family pack last month but I can't download the demo of this game. I get messages saying "Can't download because its not permitted on this account" or something like that. I had an Adult Account before I joined the family pack but now the "Promote Account" option shows up when I go to manage my account on the dashboard. When I selected promote account it said it would turn me back to silver... wtf? Microsoft really fucked me good this time.

I'm gonna try contacting my brother and see what his family settings are, since he's the boss. Damn 2Gig demo too, hope its long.

When you join the "Family Plan" as a Gold member, your remaining time is calculated and added to the family time. It ask you in advance IF you're sure you want to join... thus, IF you try and leave you are a silver member.

As for downloading, I have 2 family gold plans, all you have to do is have the Main Account go into your family settings and unrestrict all your stats.