New Social Area

oozero

Don't like it. It sucks already enough that we have to go through two loading zones for The Tower (to and from), but to tack on /another/ social zone that will more than likely have its own set of bounties and vendors only to do the same thing again? Please no.

So you prefer less content?...odd.

Don't like it. It sucks already enough that we have to go through two loading zones for The Tower (to and from), but to tack on /another/ social zone that will more than likely have its own set of bounties and vendors only to do the same thing again? Please no.

Im sure at first this will be the problem.

Maybe after some time, hopefully they will put like a messenger/liaison guy in the reef/tower where you can turn in bounties to him. With that though, we run into another problem. Needing more space for bounties again!

Dont get me wrong, I honestly hope to god there are going to be more bounties/activities to do with the new social area, but its going to be annoying if we run into the same problem again as before.

So you prefer less content?...odd.

No, I prefer meaningful content. Two additional load screens just to get a new set of bounties is pointless to me. People have been clamoring for missions in the Reef and their response is a new "social hub" that let's face it, won't be any more social than the Tower.. meaning, not social at all.

Instead of making another tower copycat they should make a social "room" somewhere at the tower. A place where you go to organize raids, crucible teams etc.it can have an open voice chat so you can talk to people and work out a plan instead of getting invites from random that usually end terribly. This would solve alot of problems and make the tower an actual "social area".