How Many Hacked/Modded Games Have You Encountered?

Number of Hacked/Modded games encountered?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Number of Hacked/Modded games encountered?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My suggestion is to play team deathmatch. It seems like TDM has least amount of boosting and hacking than any of the other lobbies. This surprises me since I would think its the most popular playlist.

I play Team Tac because I play with 3 other friends (actually 4 but there are normally only 4 of us on at one time) That always seemed the most popular for hackers on the PS3 so I guess the same is true for Xbox. Maybe cause there are less people playing each game.

It doesn't bother me as long as I know it's a hacked lobby and I can get out of there before anything is saved to my stats. And hopefully once the patch is released it won't be an issue anyway.

I play Team Tac because I play with 3 other friends (actually 4 but there are normally only 4 of us on at one time) That always seemed the most popular for hackers on the PS3 so I guess the same is true for Xbox. Maybe cause there are less people playing each game.

It doesn't bother me as long as I know it's a hacked lobby and I can get out of there before anything is saved to my stats. And hopefully once the patch is released it won't be an issue anyway.

a patch? i ddnt even know they planned to release one or are u hoping? if u are i wouldnt get them up 10th lobbies, bottomless clip and hour(s) long nuke countdowns have been here for more then a year :(

a patch? i ddnt even know they planned to release one or are u hoping? if u are i wouldnt get them up 10th lobbies, bottomless clip and hour(s) long nuke countdowns have been here for more then a year :(

There's going to be a patch to address the hacking. One was released on PS3 already, but they've added more security features to it since then, and that's why we're still waiting for it.

As NatrlKilla said above, there is a patch coming. PS3 has had it and last time I played MW2 on there the hacking had gone.

They are also finally fixing the Fuel rock glitch, which as I've stated several times on other threads I don't care so much about. It's funny when an entire team goes to the rock espcially on objective game types like S&D, Demo and CTF, makes it's a lot easier to win and avoid being killed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...