TU3 Do u think the new Achievement will be easy or hard?

WeemanNewYork

eh theve all been easy so far i say easy. only I hope the ranking system is somewhat challeging.....i dont want to be rank 100 in like a week that would just be stupid and pointless. I think it should take about as long as 2 prestiges in cod4.

I'd say easy, at the very least its not like they require you to do anything hard, so its not like you can complain. Personally i don't plan on buying the DLC, so that cuts me out of a few achievements (only 3 you can get without the DLC).

I'm a bit annoyed that there is going to be another massive time-sink achievement added to GoW2. I'd like to have this game at 100%, but after all the time I've already spent in the game, I doubt I will be able to make myself play enough to reach level 100.

I heard that there's an achivement for beating hoard to wave 50 on each map? that would take a while, and I don't think it will be that easy to get to lvl 100

The horde achievements are for beating waves 1-10 on each snowblind map, and 1-50 on any snowblind map (just one)..

Anyway, they look easy, but probably time consuming...I'm hoping Verteran Gear (reach level 100) takes a long time to get, I don't want to be the highest level in a week...