Duke's Archives and Tomb of Giant?

FaitcH

Could anyone tell me where do you get to Duke's Archives from? I've been trying a couple of place but i can't seem to find it at all.

and about tomb of giant,

Does anyone know where or how to you get lights in there because i can't do it with all those big skeleton and moving millimetre by millimetre fearing of falling.

Could anyone tell me where do you get to Duke's Archives from? I've been trying a couple of place but i can't seem to find it at all.

and about tomb of giant,

Does anyone know where or how to you get lights in there because i can't do it with all those big skeleton and moving millimetre by millimetre fearing of falling.

With the tomb of the giant to get the light this may take a few try's and best to die once you have it so you can see where your going next time.

follow the lights down try to kill the first giant skull if not try move past him and follow 2 more lights you should come to one when it will slide you down a bit then again at the next lights. turn around and follow another light after that there will be one last slide and it will place you next to a man who you can talk to, i died talking to this guy because a giant skull will follow you down if you didn't kill them on the way down. he will tell you about something and ask you to have a look. small cut scene and you will be by 3 body's. one is holding a skull lantern which if you hold in your left hand and use like a shield it will light up the area

Also in Darkroot Basin there is a Hydra, if you killed it (and I hope you did) there is an ice golem past the ladder on the left. Just follow the lake and he's there. Kill him and a lady will pop out of it and talk to you. She will say she can help you. So go to the other side of the lake near the dead body who had items on it. You should see a bright glowing soul sign. This will summon the lady and you can purchase spells from her. One of the is Cast Light. This summons a bright orb above your head and makes the beginning part of the tomb so much easier.

The Dukes archives are in Anor Londo. Just warp to the Bonfire there and head left out of the room. Go outside past the statue blocking your path and head up.

Hope this helps.