I don't have a manual so pardon my questions.

1) Ok so I have beat the game, after doing so I find out that you can get into a ship and travel to another ship, thanx for not saying anything about this lego! I know how to beat the space missions I guess, go out there and blow ish up, easy, but then I have those other two red X's on when I look at the system I am in (also not explained), how do I make those red X's check marks like I have for the gold brick.

2) I finish the story and there are no more levels and then there is this castle doom level out of nowhere and I think another, then another about a hostage, how many are there? what makes those levels pop up?

3) How do I get the two locked options open in the hub?

4) Why is this game so confusing to play? Why do I have to have a million hubs I can access the story from? then a totally different one on a completely different ship that I can access bounty hunter missions from. but only if I fly over to that enemy ship that is sitting right beside my ship for some reason, and how come I have to run into someone before I buy them, and none of these things I am told how to unlock... lame.

Sorry for the rant I like the games the interface is just trivial.

Yeah, I've played them all before and I know they are sometimes trivial, but this does not answer any of my questions... Can someone PLEASE answer my questions, most importantly no.1, that would be awesome.