Achievement Trading Thread

dakisbac

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need The Wolves for Lambs achivement, It seems no one plays this anymore

as I can't get a random game session on Wolfpack - Extra Content.

If you're interested msg me

Gamertag: Mr Skak

(btw, I'm swedish in case that makes any difference)

Double XP and free Xbox Live Gold untill Monday.

I'll try to get the online achievements (non-DLC), just wondering if anybody's up for level 20 boosting.

EDIT: nevermind it was much more quick, easy and fun than I thought :). Done all 5.

ACIII 1000/1000:gsicon: (don't have the DLCs :'()

Edited by UKevin

Anyone fancy helping me boost all the MP achievements really appreciate it including dlc

EDIT - just need the abstergo video one so I could do with someone to assist in about 15 aerial kills, and also the level 25 wolf pack online anytime from now message me up.

Edited by CRA166 T

Hit me up, I need all DLC and most original MP Achievements. I'll be on all night from now til midnight, so about 5.5 hours of AC3. If I'm not on MP, doesn't matter just message me and I'll hop on.

Just an FYI, I'm pretty horrible at the MP in this game, so I really need the help boosting. I got lucky on the wolfpack I was in a group with some seriously good players, I think I had 4 kills in all rounds.

Would like to get a group of at least 3 people together so we can boost the "One for all" and "wolves for lambs" in the battle hardened dlc. I will be on all day on Wednesday May 8th so send me a message or FR if interested at Angelicsamrai7

I am EST and will be on at 12pm for the rest of the day every day for the rest of the week.

Edited by AngelicSamurai7