...The fu*k?

I am having the same problem on the end is near. . . Need to sneak through a camp and the guards are fucking annoying. Either you try to leave all but the lookout nest and get magically spotted or you try to snipe them and always trigger an alarm. The last 3 levels have been extremely annoying for me and I am on the verge of getting rid of the game. This game is quickly approaching the tipping point of my Fun <------> Frustrating chart.

i dont know what you guys are going on about. I havent had any problems with this game at all!!!

EDIT: This pic probably resembles you people. This explains why you cant shoot anyone.http://craveimages.com/media/c3446094e818.jpg

Edited by Shnozzarooney

• 4 weeks later...

Dangerous Ground was an easy level so far, got through it without being compromised once, until the end when the game glitched. i get to kill the two snipers, the game continues with a cutscene when all of a sudden a sniper finds me. god damnit! how can i get failed over and over during a CUTSCENE!? now i have to redo the mission from scratch.

*edit*

what a waste of 10 minute extra playing. redid the level and got to the end. you're actually supposed to be spotted, but this time the mission didn't fail. weird.

Edited by mortug

i dont know what you guys are going on about. I havent had any problems with this game at all!!!

EDIT: This pic probably resembles you people. This explains why you cant shoot anyone.http://craveimages.com/media/c3446094e818.jpg

gotta love chicks with guns.

• 3 months later...

I hear ya on the frustration. I'm pretty much done with the game myself. I got to the part where you radio for extraction and the game tells you to book it to a spot you're supposed to defend. It ended up saving with 7 guys basically sniping me from across the map, and if you try to back up 2 more spawn right behind you. Eventually, I just hid but all that did was make it so there was a nice large group of folks shooting at my ass when I tried to run to the helicopter.

Honestly, the game was barely enjoyable, and I'm sure as hell not going to bore myself with the multiplayer to get any of those achieves. Not to mention the 90 points left to complete the game on medium just don't seem worth it since the core mechanics range from mediocre to infuriating. >_<"

I also wouldn't pay any attention to Shnozzarooney, he's just another douchebag modder anyway.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got this game next on my list to hunt, I'm currently in the third mission, and already I regret getting it :mad: the recoil on your assault rifle is ridiculous! I'm just gonna play a single play through on easy and call it done! Also I don't bother doing multiplayer chievos on any game, simply becuz it's to time consuming.. And this game has about half the G on multiplayer:mad: sigh.. Another game I won't ever get to 100%

• 2 months later...

I picked this up in a job lot. Knocked out 300g in the first couple of missions and was enjoying it. That is, until using the bloody assault rifles. The recoil is god awful, and pistols do fuck all. Lucky I'm fairly good with grenades. The title of the game is Sniper. Why can't it be sniper missions?! That's why I bought it. Oh well, I'll complete it at least on easy and maybe medium. Dunno if anyone wants to boost it online. Unlikely lol.