Gameplay Tips

tsukasa1288

Just thought I should point out some stuff for anyone who doesn't know. Please add to (or correct) whatever I post, as this is also my first time playing this game as well.

• Ever notice that green square on the chest of your Tiggerheart when you anchor? Thats her hitbox. Always anchor when your confronted with a wall of bullets, makes grazing much much easier.
  • If you run into an enemy, it doesn't kill you, takes away about 15% of your metals.
  • Bullets also have hitboxs like yourself. You can graze though the edges of most large circular shots as well as large lasers.
  • When going for a bunch of metals, anchor throw as much as possible.
    • Most large enemies get knocked away and don't give many metals when hit with another large enemy.
    • Most isolated enemies are followed by a horde of little guys. Almost always anchor them.

[*]If you hold down the shot button with metals floating freely on screen, they grow in size, so hold off on collecting them until they nearly fall off the screen.

[*]When you die, you lose about 30% of your metals and your bombs are set back to 2. So if your trying to get Faintear to appear during level 1 or 3 after the boss, you normally can't afford to die.

[*]If you die with bombs left over, you aren't bombing enough