what song did u do for 500k achievement

shiningcheese

X-STEAM...100% the easiest way, but 100% notes you have to hit also, the best way to hit up this song is this...three different times they will do a part wheres its a lot of triple(G,Y,B then R,B,O then Y,B,O), you will have enough if hit everything to use star power on the first time and the second time, you will get a lot of points from those 2 sections, even the one with just x4

i just got my 500k achievement today on X-stream expert. Everyone says you have to 100% it but i think i missed 1 note and just scraped through :D. My final score was something like 500,920. I also got my 1000 note streak too, just before i missed that note.

i doubt that i could ever do it on xstream because that song get too boring for me to play and i just kind of zone out. i would rather practice on freebird on hard or expert than play xstream over and over again.

EDIT: F**k xstream, its too damn repetitive for my tastes. This is why i couldn't get the 1000 note streak on Monkey wrench.... repitition. I guess i wont ever get that damn song to 500k.