New Game + for Hardcore?

I feel like no one is playing this since there are only 3 threads and only 3 guides over on True Achievements. Anyways, hopefully someone might know this...

Is it possible to play through the game on Hardcore with your leveled up character, or do you have to start up a whole new one for each difficulty?

Haven't finished the game yet but if its like the 3DS version then you can pick a new difficulty when you start your next playthrough.

I feel like no one is playing this since there are only 3 threads and only 3 guides over on True Achievements. Anyways, hopefully someone might know this...

Is it possible to play through the game on Hardcore with your leveled up character, or do you have to start up a whole new one for each difficulty?

I will be playing it. Never tried the 3DS version but I am a slappy for Castlevania and can't wait to start this.

• 4 weeks later...
I'm only doing a run on normal right now, but I see the hardcore mode description mentions navigational aid being turned off. Are these just the directional arrows? How do I disable, I don't see it in the settings. I just want to make sure I don't void this achievement when I do this next.

When you pick hard or hardcore they will automatically default to off. You can then only turn them back on from the map screen and if you try to the game will warn you that it will void certain achievements. It is only the arrows and where secets are that nav shows.

When you pick hard or hardcore they will automatically default to off. You can then only turn them back on from the map screen and if you try to the game will warn you that it will void certain achievements. It is only the arrows and where secets are that nav shows.

Thanks and sorry for the impatiently dumb question haha. I look ahead too much sometimes...