Captain Assault Rank, {Do you need it?}

The Bizomb

Hi everyone,

I'm really interested in going after the captain assault rank achievement. Only thing is I can't find anyone who doesn't already have it or is dedicated enough to get it with me.

Is anyone interested in creating a static with me? I want to get a feel if anyone out there needs this achievement also. I'm on Bismarck, but I'm really gung-ho for getting this.

Serious responses only please! You'll need to be dedicated to showing up once/twice a week for a few months, so if you won't be playing for that long or only play casually, don't bother. I want to try to meet Sundays and/or Wednesday nights after 8pm PST.

Send me a friend request through xbox (gamertag "The Bizomb") or respond here if you're interested! Thanks! ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

It would help if you listed your character name and server, as we cannot choose a server to play on and might not be able to help.

That being said, if you are on the Cerberus server you're free to join some buddies and me for this exact goal. We just finished the PSC assaults, and gather on Mondays around 7pm EST. My character name is Retsujo.

EDIT: must've overlooked that Bismark statement. Haha...

Edited by theheroslegend
I can't read.

I would have thought that most of the assaults would have been much much easier now that ppl are level 90. Shame you need 3 ppl to enter.

Can this be confirmed that it is much easier? I'm gunna be needing a static on Bahamut. im 19 assaults away from Captain.

If anyone from Bahamut reads this please, please, please PM, /tell or Friend Request me. I believe this is gunna be the hardest (Bar Dyna Tav lol)

Going through them now, I can confirm that a majority of Assault missions are easier with the higher level cap.

I say majority, because a lot of missions require the completion of menial tasks that don't require the strength of your character. Like breaking down a rock wall or mining for Orichalcum Ore. Stuff like that.

I'm on Bizmark server, but I doubt I'd be much help to you other than being an extra body. My only job over level 31 is a 62 drk, and in all honesty I'm a mid-level noob with several years of playtime lol. If for some reason you need an extra body, let me know. Character name is Azureskeith. GT is BBowles.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...