Anyone else keep getting disconnected from EA servers?

bransh

So whenever I am playing it randomly pops up and says i have been disconnected from the servers or something and to check my Ethernet cable. My cable is fine because I do not get disconnected from XBL just the EA servers. Am I the only one this happens to and if not is there any way to keep it from happening or fixing it because it is really annoying. Any is appreciative.

I have the same issues and it refuses to let me post things to the servers or let me check the dynasty wire...making it impossible to get a couple of achievements.

Just make your own online dynasty and sim thru week one and post a comment that worked for me when everything else failed

Happens all the time. It piss me off because it acts like it is my fault saying I need to make sure my internet cord is plugged in, yet I am still on XBL and the problem is on EA's side.

Yeah, it's pretty pathetic. I get why they're closing servers for old games. They can't handle their new titles..

im trying to just get the my two cents avhievement and it keeps saying online dynasty is unavailable again and again and again!

have you tried making your own dynasty and simming week one and posting on your own. if not make a private one with only one member and then sim week one and post thats how i got mine