Who has the best roster download?

xTyDiRiUmx

I was going to say use pastapadre..but you already said you used him other than that I am not sure about other rosters and how good they are. Have you been having issues with pastapadre such as the names not showing sometimes or is it just because you want a more up to date roster?

I was going to say use pastapadre..but you already said you used him other than that I am not sure about other rosters and how good they are. Have you been having issues with pastapadre such as the names not showing sometimes or is it just because you want a more up to date roster?

No pastapadre seems fine from what I can tell. I just know some other ppl generally go further with the roster such as walk ons or correct jersey number changes

i used CK11 off of operationsports, they tweaked stuff like the linebackers jump rating and modded the proper equipment of players.

Just downloaded the roster, and there are a lot things wrong with the Gators team. Didnt get a chance to check the other teams thought.. just an FYI

• 3 weeks later...