best of all time achievement

GamerAttack

Just follow NCAA 11 version of the achievement. Create 99 OVR RE Freshman on Notre Dame. Sim the seasons. If you still don't have the achievement by the 6th game of your senior year, play a few games with offsides turned off and sack the QB each play. I got all the RTG ones by doing that today.

I just broke the NCAA record for sacks with 53 in RTG. This is in my freshman year at the University of Washington, at about week 11. So after getting 53 sacks I advanced to the next week expecting to get "best of all time." The achievement did not pop, and I haven't got the one for breaking the conference record either. This was with a MLB, not that it should matter.

Edit:As it turns out I got the chieve, it just popped 3 or four games after I broke the NCAA record

Edited by metalking9
got achievement

Just follow NCAA 11 version of the achievement. Create 99 OVR RE Freshman on Notre Dame. Sim the seasons. If you still don't have the achievement by the 6th game of your senior year, play a few games with offsides turned off and sack the QB each play. I got all the RTG ones by doing that today.

So this is confirmed to still work? It says leader boards don't count for existing players. Not that I don't believe you, just want confirmation before I sim 3-4 seasons.

UPDATE: the old method does work. This should be added to the road map.

Edited by DontTry2Hard

So this is confirmed to still work? It says leader boards don't count for existing players. Not that I don't believe you, just want confirmation before I sim 3-4 seasons.

UPDATE: the old method does work. This should be added to the road map.

What player/team did you use? I tried 2 players and didn't get enough points.

I used a freshman de on Notre Dame. Changed his name to RTG cheetos :)

What position? I edited the roster of a Defensive Line Freshman to 99 overall, made him the started and still ended up with just over 200 pts after 4 simmed seasons. Got the first two achievements but need 4x that many points for the all time leaderboard.

Im working on this one right now. Actually one of the last ones I have to do. Im actually using a QB for mine, didn't get it the first season because I was messing around for half of it so kinda lost out for myself there but I should get it shortly. Gonna feel good to complete this game!

What position? I edited the roster of a Defensive Line Freshman to 99 overall, made him the started and still ended up with just over 200 pts after 4 simmed seasons. Got the first two achievements but need 4x that many points for the all time leaderboard.

Defensive end. RE or LE. Doesn't matter. I don't think that's the leaderboard its talking about. I think its things like records.. I simmed until week 5 of senior year. Played a game with offsides off, got 9 sacks or so - cheevo popped after that.

Defensive end. RE or LE. Doesn't matter. I don't think that's the leaderboard its talking about. I think its things like records.. I simmed until week 5 of senior year. Played a game with offsides off, got 9 sacks or so - cheevo popped after that.

It's not about breaking a record it's about the leaderboards related to your legend score

It's easier if you edit any RE to 99 (I used Notre Dame and adjusted all the sliders), make him the starter, and just play the games. Turn offsides off and sack the QB every time. I got the achievements (all 3) within 6 games total. Doesn't matter if he's a Freshman or Senior. No need to sim. I had like 75 tackles and 50 sacks.

When you got the NCAA one? If so it must be a glitch because it definitely means the legend score leaderboards

I must not have checked it right when I got it. I remember after my junior season it was in the 200s, but after 2 games in my senior year I got the achievement. Not that it matters anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...