MY TWO CENTS w/o using Online Pass

big red marino

MY TWO CENTS is achieved when you write a comment on a Dynasty Wire Story during your Online Dynasty. You do not need to compromise your online pass to achieve this...or if you buy the game used and there is no pass you do not need to buy it. Personally I like to sell the game on Ebay as soon as I get my 1000gs - and having the online pass allows it to sell for more.

Anyway, you can "view more options" when they offer you the online pass sign up options and they will allow you a two day pass. From there you can search for public online dynasties and join one. I suggest joining one that is a few weeks in and has 2 or more people in it. Go to the Dynasty Wire Story and write a comment on one of the week highlights. Achievement unlocked. You can probably create your own, but then I think you have to play a week to get highlights that can be commented on.

Good to know, thanks! Ive already used my online pass though, I dont usually sell my sports games like this though. A bunch of my friends will play this until the next one comes out, so I need something to play with them.

Thanks for the heads-up, went ahead and got this as my first cheevie as soon as I booted the game up. Didn't unlock when I commented multiple times in my first dynasty, so joined a second one and it popped as soon as I made a comment there...strange, but still got it!

im having that same issue put a comment on one dynasty nothing happened and when i joined a second and did the same nothing still so im not sure what is happening maybe have to do it on my own dynasty

You might have to keep joining ones until it pops. I had to join/comment on 5 different ones before it actually worked.

so in a sense it is sort of glitched then? also you mean join 5 different ones or however many at the same time?

i finally got it after taking advice from someone else i created a dynasty with 1 person on private simmed first game and then commented and popped automatically so try this if you are having trouble with this achievement

• 9 months later...