RTG Punt/kick Return?

N7 Grave

Does anybody know if you can acutally return kicks and punts in RTG. So far im #1 on the depth chart at the WR and PR/KR Spots and i still haven't been able to.

It should be possible if you start out with an existing player who is listed #1 on the depth chart before you start RTG. While I was making some of my younger players who were in their 60's-70's ratings up to 90's

I started a RTG with a pre-existing player who even though he was rated 90's he was 2nd on depth chart behind someone who was in the 80's. (So I could win position battle).

The RTG coach kept me in 2nd spot & I easily got to do position battle challenge between 1st & 2nd game.

So, I believe you will be the return man if you are before you start the RTG in this manner. I do not know if you would be if you start with a created player.

One other thought that comes to mind is if your player is starting at another position such as WR, HB, DB etc. Perhaps if he is & his energy level is not super high like in the high 90's the "coach" may not have him do to much extra work on special teams.

If you are trying to do this where you onlywant to be the return man & not play so much on your other starting position then here's what I'd do:

If I was using a WR, I'd lower his ratings on things like route-running & catching butstill leave things like speed, return stuff jukes etc all in the 90's. If he was a DB i'd lower things like pursuit, tackling, hitting but leave all the speed, return etc elements in place. IF a running back, you can still lower his catching, route running & some on running while increasing as I've mentioned above.

These should get you on the field as the returner but at the expense of starting elsewhere.