Ironman Performance Achievement

awesomealbert27

When you create your road to glory make sure you make him a 6 foot 11 inches an outside linebacker as primary position and quarterback as secondary position. Make sure you turn offside off. Then sim offense and only play defense punt team go offsides and block the punt. Recover and score if you didn't score on offense just do it again but play offense. After the game it should pop up have one of the more frustrating achievements. :woop:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I BASICALLY HAVE FINISHED THE GAME..AND I CAN CONFIRM THAT THIS WORKS

DOESNT MATTER HOW TALL...

little tip on blocking punt...under options i turned down punt power and punt accuracy and it always made it go off almost side of his foot..so dont just stand in front of his and press y....turn offsides off...go offsides..your prolly not gonna be able 2 do it if your def. is in punt block cuz the punt team brings in extra guys 2 block..but in punt return middle or left/right

i went off sides..but stayed 3-4 yrds awayfrom punter..when its snapped..time it so your pressing Y to jump to block right as he kicks..i didnt do it my 1st game..but you got like 6-7 h.s games so its ez just b patient..now im winning nat. title wid byu first year and im done..lol check if u dont believe haha

note...when i said doest matter how tall

you still wanna make him reasonably tall AS ITLL BE ALOT EASIER . even with 6'11 guy punt went over my head 5 times..2nd game i got it..blocked it..picked it up bascially in the endzone..next drive threw 60 yrd td. then simmed from there and boom achiev POP* lol

but yea time the jump ..just standing right up on him will most likely either make u miss to the side.. or tackle him..which i guess woulld be could if u could hit LB and get a strip...but being 1 to pick it up would be hard part..stick to this and youll get it

i h8ed his achieve..glad some 1 found ez way around such a lame achiev

camera angles r 2 screwy in my opinion..if camera was better i could make better angles on the ball carrier..all the wanting to see it from the playerrs standpoint isnt fun to me..your visions 2 limited

any1 else agree??

u cringe???the process is simple

u sim and only do punts..i didnt get it first game but it only took 5 minutes outta my day...so its not that bad...yea the achiev is lame but this way is ez..dont get impatient..lol id hate to see u react 2 a real grinding achievement lol

but nah stick to his post and mine..and i guarentee withing 3 games youll get it

(usually about 5-8 punt trys per game....just read my post and work on the timing so right when he kciks it..your guy is full speed coming up to block..so stand offsides but not close close..

Edited by CovertDog

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I blocked the punt scored the touchdown and got plenty of offensive touchdowns and the Achiev didn't pop. Not sure if it has anything to do with the punt not being a defensive touchdown? Special teams is not defense. Who knows, but this achievment is really starting to tick me off. I've run through two full seasons trying for this stupid defensive touchdown! ROLB and CB. HS football runs most of the time. Your lucky to get three attempts in your difection a game let alone pick one off for a TD. Anyone got any suggestions? :confused:

• 8 months later...