Story Achievements?

MBCPeanut

So, I've been around a few places and there's not a ton of talk about this, but I've beaten a handful of the story chapters for different characters and gotten nothing. On a couple other forums I've seen people say this as well, but I've heard nothing about if there's a reason, or something more specific that needs to be done to unlock these?

Any ideas, gang?

I just hit 80% complete for story. Just start playing though the characters. When you first complete with a character you just get to the "cliff hanger" they actually have more story to go. If there is a silver P1 under your name that means you are at the cliff hanger. If there is a Gold that means you completed it and the achievement should pop.

How does it work after that? Do you have to start that character over from the beginning to get them complete? Or do you have to get all characters to the cliffhanger point, and then do it?

Edit: Also, I don't suppose anyone knows how the percentages work? I got 8% completion for getting Yu to cliff hanger, but only 5% for getting Teddie to his. Does this game have multiple story paths like the BlazBlue games do?

Edited by Albel Nox

There are some quick branches that lead to an "ending" for some of the characters. I've seen branch endings for Chie, Yukiko and Kanji so far. They all require you to make a specific decision when give then chance, most of them for doing something selfish or stupid.

There are some quick branches that lead to an "ending" for some of the characters. I've seen branch endings for Chie, Yukiko and Kanji so far. They all require you to make a specific decision when give then chance, most of them for doing something selfish or stupid.

Yeah, I managed to get Chie's. That dialog option was sooo hard not to pick though!

To the arcs count towards the 100%, do you know?

I unlocked up to Labrys tonight, so hopefully I can finish it up tomorrow.

Edit: Aw man, I completed all of the stories and the alternate paths for Chie, Yukiko, and Kanji. I've got all the CGs unlocked in the gallery, but still only 99% story completion. Ideas?

Edited by Albel Nox

• 11 months later...

You dont need 100% to get the achievement. But if you are die hard with it then try your best. There is a secret ending with margeret if you choose all of Yu's first choices with his story path try that. But why does it take so long for everyones story path to get to the next fight and even the first fight? Why cant it be like Guilty Gear AC+? I just breeze through it but I got the point of their stories but damn feels like MGS2 all over again.